1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Angelregion Fair Boy Warrick Is Here!

Aug 30, 2005

1. Update Oct. 7th 2005: He has shown up at the international site but not at the Korean site for some reason. He is a really lovelyl boy and limited at this time. He comes with a really beautiful outfit. :daisy

http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=825
      Name : Fair Boy "Warrick"

Set Information:

- Make-up completed Head & assembled Body(not sandpapered)
      - Crystal Normal Skin
      - Outfit set (Long Jacket + Trousers)
      - 18mm Glass Eyes (Green)
      - Romantic Black (9inch) wig
      - Special "Rock" hands set
      - Violin Case
      Cost : 600US$
      Limitation:by October 31st.

Update Sept 6: Angelregion has confirmed a September release for the new doll. It also should be on the international site as well. This on the Q & A board.

Hi! Thank you for having an interest in our dolls. Yes. We'll release new type 'Warrick' soon. It is a 58cm(Fair) doll. We haven't decided the exact release date, but we're trying to do it within this September. Thank you so much.

Angelregion

I will try to keep on top of this. for more updates. ^-^

I hope this is the place to post this if not please move it. ^^;

Is a new doll coming?

Does anyone know about this doll? Is he going to be new? Or is he old? I have no idea how long his name has been up. There is no picture of him at the site but he is listed with the regular dolls. I never heard of him and I did a search here and his name did not come up. I saw the name at the japanese and korean sites.

Type : Fair Boy
      Name : Warrick
      By Cereal Killer

http://angelregion.co.kr/page.php/ms20/category/detail.php?pid=fair_boy_wa

List of dolls
      http://angelregion.co.kr/page.php/ms20/category/list.php?dir=199

2. Hehe Warrick is one of the names I want to call one of my future dolls.

3. Yes, I'm pretty sure he is new. ^^ Someone on angelsupply.co.kr asked if Kai will be available again, and AR said that he won't (not anytime soon anyway), but mentioned a new doll that will soon be released. I can't wait to see him! :grin:

4. ooo i think he's new. i cant wait for them to reveal his pictures. he's going to be Fair/SD size....hmmmm

5. Warrick is the name of my house XD Eee new doll! I cant wait to see pics <33

6. CEREAL killer... rofl... sorry that just struck me as most hilarious this a.m. :oops:

7. OH MY GAAAAWWWWD!

The Vampires!!!

(throws self on floor and has major apoplectic attack)

...neeed......money...

>gasp choke die< :crushed

8. Yeah, it is funny. hee, hee :grin: That person also made the AR "Glow in the Dark" doll.

9. Cool. :daisy Would that be the Bermann? *hearts Bermann*

Ah they did mention it. Neat! I have not been reading their board so close as of late. Yeah, I don't think Kai will show up until they have another limited doll release or the UFK come back which will be about Dec or Jan. I am really curious myself in this new doll as I am getting a soft soft for Angelregion. :grin:

I can't wait either! Angelregion does not have many regular (non-limited) male fair/sd dolls. I think a new one is a great thing. :daisy

That is interesting! I only have a name for my car. O.O And I wonder what he will look like. I hope they uplaod the pics soon.

Aww...yeah they have them. I think they might only be on the Korean and Japanese sites but that don't mean you can't get them. I saw one in the gallery the other day. :grin: