1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New AOD (Angel Of Dream) Dolls and Clothes -

Sep 9, 2007

1. Hi Everyone –

Just wanted to let you know AOD has just released 6 new ¼ Size dolls and also our line of 4 1/6 Dolls is almost ready to start manufacturing! They are very cool and I really like all the dolls coming out! We have also just released some new suits for Boys that will come in about 21 Colors by the time we are done. All the suits are well made and come with seven pieces. (Coat,Trouser,Jacket,Shirt,Tie,Hat and Belt.)

So far we have 10 Authorized Dealers in the USA that will be carrying the AOD Line and we hope to have their stores stocked in the next two months. Please check out their sites and call and place a pre-order with them. Please tell them Aaron sent you from this DOA thread.  – A few are still in the process of signing up! Below are the confirmed store so far -

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Texas ) -
      Lone Star Dolls - Dale and Frank Ohl
      PO Box 1782
      Alpine, TX 79831
      1-432-386-3537
      www.lonestardolls.com
      Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Oregon) -

Stella's Doll House
      4750 SW Washington Ave
      Beaverton, OR 97005
      US - 1-866-411-Doll (3655)
      INTL - 1-503-646-8028
      www.stellasdollhouse.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (California) -
      The Junky Spot
      Emory Sung
      Email : [email protected]
      www.junkyspot.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -
      Bearzabout
      15702 Main St NE Duvall, WA 98019
      E Mail: bearzabout @msn.com
      Phone - (425) 844-9100 or 1-800-595-1050
      www.bearzabout.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington) -
      Dolls and Friends
      545 D 156th Ave. SE
      Bellevue, WA 98007
      Emails - Kathy: [email protected], Jennifer:
      [email protected]
      Phone - 1-888-746-0244 or 425-746-0244
      www.dollsandfriends.com

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Washington - Internet Only) -
      JPOP Dolls
      WWW.JPopdolls.net
      Email - [email protected]

Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer (Colorado) –
      Denver Doll Emporium
      5730 E. Otero Ave #700
      Centennial, CO 80112
      (303) 733-6339 Phone –
      (303) 777-0229 Fax
      http://www.denverdoll.com/index.php
      Exclusive Angel of Dream Authorized Dealer ( Michigan ) -

Bouchard Unlimited
      P.O. Box 573
      Hazel Park, MI 48030-0573
      Phone: 248-543-2696
      www.bouchardunlimited.com

Thanks,
      Aaron Egawa
      USA Sales Rep -
      Angel of Dream
      WWW.aoddoll.net or WWW.aoddoll.com

2. I don't know if this is in the right place, but will these pictures come on the international site too?

3. If any of you have any questions at all about AoD at our store (Dolls and Friends) please let me know. ^_^ My email is [email protected] or you can just PM me. We don't have all of the dolls up on our website yet, but only what will be in the first shipment. If you'd like one of the new petites or anything else please let me know.

People are also welcome to come into our store and do resin matches for their floating heads once we get the dolls and bodies in. You can call or email me about that, too, (once they are in stock) but I'm limited to what we have in the store or my own dolls for comparison.

4. Are there any agents in Europe who will be carrying the new AoD dolls or eBay sellers? I'm in the UK and i always get hit with import charges from the US/Canada but not from Asia/Europe so i am looking for an alternative.
      Thanks
      :)

5. May I ask where the www.aoddoll.net website (the english version) is based out of? Is it still China, or will it be a "US version" ?

Can't wait to see the rest of the new products!