1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Art Delf (Dear My Lady Lishe) at Luts...

Aug 20, 2005

1. She is Gorgeous! Why is Luts releasing all these beautiful dolls when I already have a big hole in my bank account :cry:

2. Lishe wants us to have tea with her! She's sweet. I love the way she was photographed.

3. Wow! I can't wait to see how she looks in full color~!

4. pretty. can't wait to see the full pictures of her.

5. :o

Oh my goodness, she looks so beautifull!!!! I can't wait to see more pics of her.

6. Oh wow she looks so cute and innocent in this pic :chibi
      I can't wait to see more :grin:

7. They're so evil -_-

8. ROFL at "the color could differ slightly from the pic"... I sure HOPE so; the pic is currently in BLACK & WHITE... :D :D

9. She looks fantastic!!! Can't wait to see more pics.

Cindy

10. T_T

I would order her before El if I had enough money...I'm sure when they decide to sell her, she will be 1,000-1,200 $ Oh well...

11. Oh boy she looks great. This just makes me want a Lishe even more. I can't wait to see more pics.

12. Nah, it'd be totally awesome if they managed to make her completely monochrome. Black and white blushing, black wig, grey eyes, etc ... :oops:

13. I second that!!!! ò.o

14. Hey, Luts already owns my bank account; no surprise they have ANOTHER wonderful doll; how soft that Lishe looks, for most Lishes I see look a little more worldly.

I want to see more Lishes in ringlet wigs.

right now.

No, I don't either--nobody show me how good any Lishe looks. :oops:

Ann in CT

15. *paw Luts* More pictures!

16. She's really lovely. The angle the picture was taken makes Lishe look sooo DIFFERENT! :o

17. *falls over and dies from love*

i
      want
      her

she is so beautiful - those color pictures are great!

18. The color pics are up and Lishe is so gorgeous even the dress itself is enough to drool!
      I really like how they painted her nails, but was hoping they didn't use the hand that has the pink curl.

19. Oh my goodness, she is GORGEOUS!!!!! *drools*

If I hadn't just ordered Soye from Domuya, I'd be so tempted to order Lady Lishe.