1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New boots for Delf/SD at eLuts

Oct 26, 2004

1. ^^ I just bought a pair of the shorter Delf boots for Jaede. ^^ They're coming on Friday- I'm so excited!

2. Oh, and Luts also has a carrying bag (!!!!) and a few more new clothing items.

3. Do you think these will be in stock for a while? Or will they be out of stock in a couple days...?

4. You never know with doll companies. 0_o

5. *nods sadly* That's true...see, my issue is that if I buy them...I won't be able to afford a doll ^^;
      Well, hopefully another sweet pair comes up again.

6. Is the doll you want a normally stocked doll? If so, I say get the boots, b/c, in my experience anyhow, it is SO DARN HARD to get the accessories you want for your doll. They are always sold out when it comes time to get them, and then when you find them at auction, they are more expensive than if you had just bought them outright. =/

If I see shoes i -know- I will love and will look good on my brood, I get them. Same with outfits. :)

GL!

7. SO they fit SD girls? and SD boys right ?

Not SD13 girls? and boys

8. Nope, they'll be WAY too small on SD-13 boys, since the shoes are 8cm.

Oh, and Luts added new shoes to the site! Mary Janes, yum. ^^

9. I'm either getting an LE SD13 or Elf Lishe...so, no ^^;;;;

10. Just so you all know...The black boots are now marked as sold out. =/

11. ^^ They're so cool that I'm not suprised they sold out already. But I believe they'll have more in stock for next month or in a couple weeks.

12. I received the white ankle eyelet boots few days ago and they're great, really high quality.
      :D
      and...since I couldn't resist...yesterday I ordered the black MaryJanes too... :oops: man...i'm getting obsessed over doll shoes just as much as i am for MINE!!!

lol

13. Sigh, I've been waiting and waiting for things to come back in stock. The wig I want is out of stock, the eyes I want are out of stock, the extra hands I want are out of stock, the jeans I want are out of stock, the shirt I want is out of stock, even the *underwear* I want is out of stock! :cry:

<grumble, grumble>

Loki's Mom