1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clothes and option parts lineup from Volks English page

Oct 6, 2005

1. They updated their english page with listings for summer fashions as well as fall, and now they have prices for a lot of the standard clothing items to order in english!

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollfie/dress/palsonal/05autumn/05autumn.html

Things from the dress collection seem to be mostly in stock, and the new autumn lineup looks fabulous. It's likely these will be available at the new store in Los Angeles.. how exciting!

If this has been mentioned elsewhere in the forums, feel free to delete this post ^^

(edit) I just noticed they have a ton of option parts up in stock as well, for SD, SD13, and MSD.. my goodness.

2. SUITS!!!!!!! COATS!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL UNIFORM!!!!!!!!

I am more excited than I have the right to be. :oops:

3. :o They are going to kill my wallet T_T I've wanted a MSD suit so badly....

4. Oh wow! See, now I'm even more tempted to get an SD boy when I see the cool stuff always coming out. *_*

5. Only boys' stuff... I don't know wether to be bittely dissapointed or vastly relieved that I won't have to sell my soul for another Volks outfit! :|

What option parts, BTW? I only see the same ones they always have... :?

6. :o how cool! and MSD stuff too!

too bad Volks is way too damn expensive lol :oops:

7. *sigh* How did Volks know that payday is tomorrow? "Good-bye paycheck!" One of my boys has to have the frock suit and oxfords!

8. there is a volks spy in your office >.<

I loved the clothed.... so pretty!

9. :o Forget the clothes, look at that adorable Schulze modelling the SDC suit! *_*

10. :lol: There must be! Maybe I should just have part of my pay automatically transferred to Volks. :roll:

11. Does anyone indeed find new option parts? I certainly can't...! :oops: *_*

12. I don't see any. The site does refer to the categories as SD Optional Parts : Dress.

Perhaps that's why it's worded such?

13. ahahhaa! I love the little vampire-like suit! The boy is tossing back the cape like, "BLAH! I vant to suck your bluuud~" XD so cute!

14. XD We killed it! Just clicked the link to show the school uniform to my mom and got We Are Very Sorry... 404 error type message.

15. Back when the page worked, there was a key. SDB is Super Dollfie Cute Boy.
      That,or it's just Sd boy. I don't think it makes any difference though. Sd boys and girls can share clothes..

16. @_@ Oh no!!! Now what am I going to do??

School uniform or morning suit? Augh!

FWD

17. I'm wondering when they're going to actually be available, since it's Saturday already in Japan.

Oh, and it's the morning suit for me, definitely!

18. I'm wondering as well ;_; I really really want the school uniform..

19. I want it toooo. But so totally can't afford it. T_T