1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

New CP hands at eLuts! UPDATED!

Jul 31, 2005

1. Attention, o fans of CP's gracefully sculpted hands! :D There are several newly-listed pairs of hands for both male & female Delfs.

HANDS-5 are Soo's hands, available in normal & white skin

HANDS-6 are Shiwoo's hands, available in normal & white skin

HANDS-7 are El's hands, but only the normal skin version is listed

They're all under "Optional Parts", of course:
      http://www.eluts.com/frontstore/mai...=1&cat_spin=0&m_name=LUTS-OPTION+PARTS&spin=y

EDITED TO ADD that they're all out of stock right now. But there are even more choices (woo-hoo!):

HANDS-8 are Dark Elf Soo's

HANDS-9 are Angel Elf Soo's

HANDS-10 are Lishe's

2. OMG I saw those last night but hadn't been to the site in weeks so I didn't know they were new! :o YAY!! It's about time too, I *ADORE* Soo's default hands ^_^

3. Now if only they were in stock :oops:

Is this a matter of having sold out lickety-split, or have they yet to stock them?

4. They weren't in stock when I found them, so I'm guessing they'll be added during the usual first-week-of-the-month restocking binge. Or "in 2 weeks", as they say so often on the Luts Q&A board.

5. Grabby hands 8D Way cool! Yai... *considers on buying some*

6. w00t! I love CP hands :D ::schemes to have 4 sets of hands for one body:: XD;;

7. I need those El hands *-*