1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Customhouse Event Ai Catgirl "Shaman Varim"

Sep 2, 2005

1. I didn't see a post for her in the last few pages, so I hope this isn't a repeat:

http://ainai.com/eng/index.htm?menu=product_view&num=1343

She's got cat-ears! With those big round eyes, she reminds me of Volks' Shinshiya and Misia, only I think this girl is cuter. :wink: And naturally she reminds me of Nasia, being a cat-girl and all. I wonder how her ears attach, if they're similar to Nasia's...

2. she's....interesting. i dont know if she's my style but she's really unique and catlike (which she is supposed to look like) i like how they have two different colored eyes in her.

3. They are similar to Nasia's. You can tell from the photos.

Ken

4. I think I like Volk's fairy doll better. :oops: But only because Sinsia has been my "dream doll" for a while now.

This new cat girl is very cute. I'm just not in to the cat ears. Heh. still very cool! Thank you for sharing!

5. Oh, I saw her awhile ago, and I find her just beautiful. I like her much better than the Volks' faeries. Oh, to have $700.

6. It's Shinsiya and Calvin's love child! :o

7. They look like they're tied on o.o; ( You cna kindof see a black ribbon going under her chin)

I like her, more than the Volk's Misia and Shinsia, but then, I might be biased :B

8. The ribbon's for her hat. =^^=;;

9. X_x Should have seen that. It jus tlooked like it, since it lies flatter than the other cat-ear's I've seen.

Detail is everything @__@

10. ooo cute! I wish I had money so burn..I'd get her just because she a cat-girl, becaus you know I need another cat person doll for sure. :oops:

11. she looks a lot like CH nan, with the exception of the ears.

12. omg its my kitty as a doll O______________O

[​IMG]

13. Hahahahaha! What an uncanny resemblance! :lol:

14. OMG! She is SO CUTEEE!
      Lucky me I don't want a cat doll now..... ^^

15. Derilaan > can I have your kitty, please? We can trade: you can have my little sister, and I'll take your adorable cat~

16. Derilaan, you should totally get that doll!! :D

17. No no no no trust me it will be like the Ransom of Red Chief. Few days later you'll want to give her back with presents XD She is VERY opinionated. (but I love her more than anything heehee)

:D She is cute but I don't have the budget for a larger doll right now. Not to mention maybe Miss Gidget (cat) see her and get jealous....I'd find her buried in the kitty box XD I think I have enough of odd eyed drama princesses right now :D