1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Customhouse Event AIs

Feb 5, 2005

1. There are two new AIs : Rosemary and Nyll. They are $500 each and do not come with clothing (hence the lower price).

Rosemary looks kinda interesting, but Nyll is kinda boring.

Customhouse

2. The paint on Nyll's lips is SO distracting, but I think his face is cute. ^^

3. woo..I'm liking Nyll, thanks for the link!

4. Am I the only one who ABHORES the way CH paints their lips? ^^;;;

The dolls themselves are really pretty. ^^

5. :::sighs relief:::

I've been wanting to say that for *so* long, but I was a little afraid to! Yes, I do not at ALL like the way CH paints their dolls' lips. To me their mouths looks like just a blob or a smudge, and somewhat sloppy, but I like well defined lips, so that's just my personal preference. Glad I'm at least not alone!

Lia

6. they are also often VERY pale. CH does absolutely killer eyebrows though... I have never seen a bjd from the company, with more detailed eyebrows than Sabrina has.

7. Nope, you're not the only one. ^^;

8. *v. glad she isn't in love*
      Rosemary looks like she's been doing some serious kissing. (I wonder who's got the rest of her lipstick?) :oops:

9. And sorry if it offends anyone who really likes him, but to me Nyll looks like he took one too many sleeping pills.

Lia

10. I thought Heavy bomb does all the painting for them?

Never liked any of the faceups either! one of the reason why custom house never tempts me.

Treelore

11. Aww~! There like a psycho/crazy/cute/dysfunctional couple!

12. I kinda like these new heads, but not enough to want to buy them or anything...they do look like they have potential, though. Who knows...once someone repaints them, I bet they'll look gorgeous.

13. This is so funny, because I really, really love her lips! I'm very tempted, I must say. She'd fit in very well with my girls...

14. I really really like Nyll, actually. He has potential. He reminds me of an F29 head, a little.

15. Oh I really like Rosemary she has great potential! Like her long face she might make a very cute boy...I admit first time I have been tempted in a while ( relatively speaking 2 weeks)
      Anyone ordering ????

16. Well THIS is interesting - was just looking at Rosemary again (I can't figure out what she looks like, I'm distracted by her faceup) and it says "the face up can be different"...

what does that mean?? Usually CH doesn't let you request anything in particular. I wonder if they just meant that the faceup really might not look like what's pictured. hm.

17. Ohh, I like them a lot. Rosemary reminds me of a large version of Sharmin, and Nyll would be stunning with a lip repaint. Why are they so much cheaper than the standard AI, though? The standards don't come with clothes either, as far as I can tell...

18. Yes you are right...a larger Sharmin.... agree about the lips

19. I love Custom House lips. Horray!

I think Rosemary is cute.. but I think I like Miya better still.