1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Cuty Delf "Cori"

Jan 6, 2005

1. The second Cuty Delf Seiries, Cori!
      The name "Cori" is came from "Corea".

There are 2 versions;

80 Limited Edition, Cori ($270)
      Includes : Cori, a sleeping head, extra hands, 14mm glass eyes, shoes(Netherlands)

Regular version, Cori ($240)
      Includes : Cori, 14mm glass eyes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Made by F.E.D.F.
      F.E.D.F(Far East Doll(Dream) Factory) / Fairyland is new name of CP's BJD part.

One Touch System(11 System) and EE System(Easy Ejecting System, 22 System)
      will help you to separate the head from the body easily.
      (You don't need to restring when you remove the head. You only have to slide the headtop and rotate the attachment. Two systems are really convenient!)

2. he is a cutie! I like him better than the other one... the first...

3. I Love Him!
      ad I too prefere him to the first one :grin:

4. :D I just saw him on the Luts Korean site and checked to see if anyone had posted it yet- and sure enough! He's so cute! I like him better than Mary- he looks so sweet!

Ack!! There's too many pretty new dolls coming out and not enough $$$ in my bank account! :crushed

5. What a cutie! If I had funds to spare, I'd definatly buy the LE version, but alas. :|

6. What a face. Oh, I really want to grab his hand >__< So cute.

7. Oh he's so cute! That adorable little face, and that outfit! Don't you just want to hug him? And only $30 more for the limited version? That seems like a really good deal. If I had the money, I'd definitely go for it, but alas, I have no funds to spare right now.

8. With those big innocent eyes, curly hair, and his hand out like that, he reminds me of Oliver.

"Please, sir, can I have some more?" :chibi

9. He's adorable, I still think Custom House has the most adorable tiny boy dolls but this little guy is super cute.

10. Oh, he's sweet! I think I'd like him as a girl actually :daisy

11. ;.; o-oh... Daveigh isn't here yet, and allready I've planned for her to have an older El sister...

;.; and she may just have to have a little Cori sister... because I am having a love afair with CP, and babies are inevitable...

12. He is cute! I like him better than Mary and this outfit is too cute!

Dee-

13. for some reason, i think he looks better than mary >< so cute *squishy*

14. :o he's dead cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot better than his *sister*!
      meliantha wants a little brother now! :o

15. so cute!

16. I love him~ I'd love to get one some day~

17. Cute! I still think Mary is cuter, but that's just me. :3

Also, no offense to CP, but.... wow. Seeing pictures of the body, these Cutie Delfs look EXACTLY like Petite Ais. Being a Petite Ai fanatic, I can't help but notice it. I'm not accusing CP of copying or anything, but... They do look horribly similar.