1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DIM Happy Forest Fairy models

Feb 27, 2008

1. These aren't going to be limited, are they? :o

2. hi ^^ They are not limited, but as usual, once they are sold out, there will be many months to go to reproduce.

Thank you

Denny

3. Hello Denny , they are lovely! Will there be a choice of white skin in the future?

4. Hi CL, thanks for inquiry.

We don't have any plan to produce them in white skin color.
      But ^^ if we receive many request from customers, we can consider to do it in the future.
      At the moment, only normal skin will be sold.
      Have a good day !

Denny

5. Will we be able to purchase them as heads only?

6. Is there any possibility of getting them as boys?

7. -Unfortunately, heads are not sold seperately. Sorry ^^

-If the resin color matches, we have no problem to offer them as boys.
      But we need to check once those are produced.

Good day ^^

8. will the eyes and/or clothes be available for purchase with the dolls?

9. I love morningdew, she's beautiful... I have a question... If we order the dolls it says they come with acrylic eyes, but the eyes in the pictures scare me a bit, is it possible to request normal ordinary acrylic eyes instead of the glow-y jewel looking ones in the pictures?

10. is it possible to get eyes like in the pics? I love the metallic eyes but I don not see any eyes on your site.

11. I'm pretty sure the eyes shown are handmade and used only for the ads... it was the same for v1 DiM Marianne and Odelia. These gals likely come with the usual default acrylics.
      Raven

12. Will they also be available as humans?

13. Hello!!!

I've got a question, are the eyes and the wig that show in the picture the same that DIM send when you buy this dolls?? And it would be her outfits on sale?
      In the store aren't availables this things.

I like Flowne complete! :fangirl:

14. I don't think so. It says that the eyes and wig will be random, if you order the doll and further down the page it says the outfit was custom made, so I don't think they'll sell them. :(