1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"New" doll company - Limhwa

May 23, 2005

1. I think the company Linhwa only sells this girl:

[​IMG]

http://www.limhwa-1004.com

But I can't figure out her name, price or even size.

Anyone know Korean????

-

2. If you check the gallery section you'll find this HOTTIE:

[​IMG]

Doubt he is for sale though, he looks like a one off artist doll :cry: :cry: :cry:

-

3. After translation:
      They're working on producing the doll. It's taking them longer than planned.
      They will post info when they're ready.

4. ooeee she's cute!!!

He is so realistic that in a way I'm creeped out by him just a twidge :oops: that's just me though.... that's amazing sculpting work on a doll for sure.

5. She's pretty, but he's *amazing* . . . would love to see what he's like in person (articulation, resin--I'm assuming he's resin, but maybe not??--the rest of the body sculpting . . . *ahem*) :lol:

6. THANK YOU!! That explains why I couldn't spot any prices in the Korean text.

-

7. God ..I love him ....amazing

8. I noticed while surfing the site that the girl doll has a face "plate" similiar to the Unoas. Thought that was really cool.

9. :o He's amazing. For the first second when I was scrolling down the page I thought he was real. I hope they get more information up soon!

10. I thought he was real too, for a second. XD Man, he's HOT! XD
      (to my Azn husband: "Yes, dear, you are so HOT! too. And you're real!")

And that girl doll has quite a beautiful headmold. :)

11. It's a Gackt! Run! XD

Seriously tho, that's awesome. :3 I love both their sculpts!

12. Don't shoot me but.... the man is too... strong... to me ^^' (I like weak and delicate boys ^^')
      I like the girl very much!

13. oh my, it's my ex boyfriend immortalized in resin! so scary...

14. **oogles the guy** Holy CRAP. That's SMEXAY. I wonder if he'd ever be available....probably not.

Damn. Hmmm...wonder what size he is....

15. I would so love to purchase him ;0;

Anyone here who would be able to update us on whether he's (ever) going to be available?

16. EYAAAHGHGH!! He is a spitting image of my old office mate! I'm going to send this to him because I know it's going to totally freak him out... the sight of a doll that looks like himself but is a doll with visible joints and seams and a manly chest!!!

17. So your old office mate didn't have a manly chest? :wink:

18. Dude, where does your old office mate live, and is he single? :drool

19. He is kind of scary for me bec. he look too real :wink:

20. hmmm
      is it only me but he looks exact replica of Jet Lee (chinese actor).
      I was never a fan of him,,,, seems too real..gives me creeps a bit.
      I like dolls that look like they just poped out of animation.