1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[new doll company]+Sinyland+

Dec 2, 2008

1. Hi, everyone!!!
      Let's introduction the new personal doll company: Sinyland~~~

I've introducted Shin few months ago. Now she has her own company~
      This is her website.:D
      (It can accept any International order.)

http://sinyland.com/

Thank you!

Layla

2. Oh! Do you have any idea when the accessories like the ears and horns and wings will go up? I've been waiting for those!

3. dear layla~thanks ~! XD~~~

Hi sweets~I'm the owner of the SinyLand,call me ShiN.+~
      Welcome to my kingdom,if you are like me and love dolls, then you would like to be able to have a sweet dream here~^_^

[​IMG]

4. These are beautiful heads! can you tell us what resin colors your heads match? Will they match the Luts resins?

thank you - can't wait to see more....

5. to dear Kiyakotari
      It's coming soon..Thanks for your consistent attention!

-----
      to dear patl~
      I don't have Luts dolls so I don't know their skintones. However I've seen Volks normal skin and their color fits.^ ^
      Please take a look here:
      [​IMG]

dear Kamotekid
      Thanks![​IMG]

6. i do have one question ^^ the 110 for the boy and girl...is that just the head or the whole doll? That confused me a bit...

7. Hi Shin!

Thanks for creating a beautiful and affordable BJD!
      Bliss is beautiful, any body dimensions?
      I would like to see her body style, especially knees

8. June
      I believe $110 is for Head only
      I think ShiN is still developing bodies for her creations :)

9. [​IMG]
      Thanks everyone~XD
      Now,Bless is had head only,I am working hard to producing her body^ ^

PS:I am apologize for my English :p~please don't mind.
      Thanks again!

10. June, Also, I think she/they (?) have the boy and girl up separately just so you can readily see the face-up options.

really cute and at the same time lovely face!

11. Will you be posting more pictures of the two default face up?

Will you be accepting custom face up order as well?

(Lovely mold, good luck with your new company.)

12. Oh wow, Bless is a gorgeous mold! Are there any plans for other resin colors? I'd love to see a tanned resin.

13. wow, I love the Bless girl. :fangirl:
      Do you know how your snow white skin match to Soom or Iplehouse white skin?

14. shadow_takatori ^ ^yes,you are so smart~

anavel,I'm sorry,I don't accept custom faceup,thank you for your congratulations!

micchi,thanks~~I think I will launch with tanned skin[​IMG]by the way,I love your name^ ^do you love Hisashi Mitsui? XD

Nidi,sorry, I don't have any SOOM dolls, so I cannot make any doll in SOOM skintone.
      About Iplehouse white skin,please look here:

[​IMG]

15. Very nice work.

just a tip.. want a good affordable body,
      try DollnDoll.. they should be the same as volks pureskin and white and those seem to match bliss very well.
      The bodys are the same size as delf bodies [dollndoll site says 55cm that is without the head]
      And are very good qaulity ^__^

16. I just checked out dollndoll.com, was it the king-boy body ver.1? :nosebleed It is affordable! :) but will it match bless??? :?

17. I remember your company from months ago (not really new, if I remember well), when you were selling Seya and Thomas.
      I love the redesign of the website, and the new doll, but I have a question.
      Will you sell Seya or Thomas (or both) again?

18. I can't get this Sinyland website to log in. Couldn't yesterday and can't again today. Is anyone else having problems?