1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll Heart Outfits

Apr 30, 2005

1. Oh my gosh! That brown one would be so perfect for Lawrence. And I haven't been able to buy him any clothes since I picked him up in Japan, so maybe this is my chance to get him something nice. :grin:

Thanks for the heads-up!

2. Very nice outfits, but I wish that kilt was in SD/SD13 size instead of MSD. My Shiwoo would look soooo good in it. :grin:

Michelle

3. is there any indication of when they will be on sale or is pretty much "check the website 10 times a day if you want to have any chance of getting these" :/

4. I've already been checking the website 20 times a day.. but since Pasu Lau is out of the country at the moment, I doubt anything will be changing until he gets back. *counts down the days* I want those outfits, badly.

5. Omg MSD outfits! Hurrah! :D Not really my cuppa tea, this one, but I hope this means there will be more in the future!

6. I love the elegy of tints outfits - yowza! Thanks! I'll be checking that often...

7. oh, oh, love the Elegy of Tints and the Street Raider outfits... how many of these are generally available? because I have a feeling that once orderable, these are going to sell out before I can nab them. :cry:

8. Wow I had no idea DH was selling those School of Vambane outfits through Haute Doll! :o They're both so awesome! Though on the high side I'd say they're well worth it(considering the outfit comes with a wig and a pair of kick-ass boots!). I really love that 'Real Ancestor' one.

DollHeart's site is one that I just keep forgetting to check so I'll keep checking back here for any announcements as to when their new outfits will be released, I really love that Street Raider outfit too.

CJ

9. well, the School of Vambane outfits through Haute Doll are already sold out!

to me the price was a bargain, considering that a wig costs at least $20 to $60... and all the accessories that come with this? and the boots, you know are worth at least $50 or $60! :)

10. Woohoo! Thanks for the tip! I went ahead and nabbed one for Lawrence. :grin:

11. Yay! Thanks for the link, Lauryn! Yoinked an "Elegy of Tints" for my boys X3 My first DollHeart purchase. :daisy