1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Dollfie Dream girls Femi and Cheryl!!

Aug 3, 2005

1. YAY!! You know me and how much I love Dollfie Dream so I had to start a new thread for them ^_^

Currently they both have Mirai's description, but it looks like they might both be new head sculpts! Looks like it's time to update the DDFAQ again! XD

[​IMG]
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/charactors/femi/index_femi.aspx
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/charactors/cheryl/index_cheryl.aspx

It looks like the Japanese site has not been updated completely yet, but in addition to Femi and Cheryl there is

[​IMG]
      "Sayaka"
      and
      [​IMG]
      "Kotori"
      appearing for the Dollpa 2 Nagoya ^_^

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/htd_nagoya2/item_list2.html

2. ;-; I don't want another DD. I don't. I don't.

3. I don't NEED to get a DD. ;______;

4. Wow! That Kotori is Cool! :D She has an identical school uniform to another DD girl, are they from an anime series?

5. i love dd's and this only fuels my need to get one (no no phil, don't forget about b-el, no dd until later :evil: )
      philion :oops:

6. I love Kotori's dress~!

7. Oh, me too! Kotori's outfit and doll are so super! And Femi's head mold (is Cheryl's the same? Hard to tell with light colored lips) is really cute! All four of them are nice! Oh, this is bad for me.

Now if they would just make an elf head and a boy body...

thanks Zevchan for showing these. and I was not going to buy anything but now, oh dear.

edited to add I found the head mold info on the linked pages, they are two new ones!

edited again to add they just put up the new Tenshi-No-Koromo dresses and a new short red wig! The wig is neat, would look good on alot of SD boys with the smaller heads!
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/index_dollfiedream.aspx

8. yeah, Nemu and Kotori are both from Da Capo. It started life as an H game, but the anime is all-ages.

9. omg those outfits are so cute @_@ These new girls look pretty cute, too :D

10. I wish there was a larger photo of Sayaka...cuz I am wondering if she is based on Sayaka Takai from Pia Carrot~Sayaka's Love Story. It looks like she has that hair thing goin' on.

I am pretty much sure I am getting one of these girls, now it's gonna be hard deciding which one.

11. Thanks Chibistarpower! Sayaka's definitely got that hair thing goin'.

Looks like they have Femi's and Cheryl's bios updated.
      And they have the La Parsonal DD outfits up, I'm not a pink dress fan, but the new one is pretty dangerous looking! Also up is the Tenshi-no-Koroma outfits.

I have to go check out the rest of the site before sleeping!

12. I want I want I want, but I have to save for my FCS boy, awwwww pooo. Cherly is just way to cute and all those new dresses *dies* I think I need to buy one of those sew dresses. That isn't as bad as buying a doll right?

13. Who are the three girls under kotori?
      the one in the middle with the brown hair and braids is really cute!

14. Just a thing: YAY SHOUJO AI! - 'cause I think they made shoujo ai couples ^^

15. http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/heads/index_heads.aspx

That's DDH-03 (dollfie dream optional head #3 with open eyes)-- I know what you mean; isn't she adorable?? Femi and Sayaka have made my mind spin~ they're so highly anime-styled, but I can't help but find them so attractive.
      I even love the girl-love concept ;D

edit: what's GREAT is that DDH-03 only costs $40 :D

pps. I also LOVE that pink and white Rabi~en~Rose-enspired confectionary girl dress X3 so cute!

correction: I think that actually may be the eyeholes-closed version of DD03 (as in, her eyes are painted on instead of having glass ones)

16. my Dollfie Dream is so lonely, she really needs another like her. The resin dolls outnumber her and she feels left out.

I just wonder if Sayaka and Kotori will be available on-line post party. Were the Sirrus dolls available on-line after the Dolpa?

17. I really hope they have them in the After-Event.. I REALLY don't want to go through Y!J to get Sayaka... that adds like, another $150 to her price.. =[

18. Is it very hard to get a limited DD? I really like Femi.... Will she be available to order on the site?? :(

19. Femi and Cheryl already have their photos and bios up on the main Volks site under Dream Dollfie, so should be available there. As for the other two, so far no info as to if they will only be for sale at the Dolpa. Probably just as well, as much as I would like to have Sayaka, need to watch my Dollfie dollars.