1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dollheart outfits: Valentine

Jan 31, 2005

1. Luckily you did cause I would too :D

2. YAYAY! I spied these on their site on a postcard and have been waiting for a month for them to show. I might have to get the boy set too for the boy I hope someday I will buy? She sez plaintively...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

3. Eeep! The boys outfits are all gone? I think I think I got the last girl outfit. I would have *died* if I missed it. I hope they put up more?

Swoon!

If anyone bought the boy outfit and is having second thoughts, LET ME KNOW!

4. well they sold up to number 6 out of 20 so maybe you'll be able to snag one next time.

5. Cool, thank you! I wasn't sure how many they had put on ebay.

I've written them direct too... I will relax now.

:daisy

6. duh, that was me.

7. Well, they still seem to be availble through the site....

*resists the urge to buy BOTH sets for her new boy* ^^;;;

8. I don't see them available on the DollHeart site...!!! :(

It directs to the ebay auctions--and those say there are Zero left!

9. WhAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I was looking at those this morning but i thought i'd better wait and see if i had enough money!! And i DID! But now they are all gone!!! :barf :crushed

too slow Rachie....

10. will DollHeart be putting more of these up on eBay? I would write to them, but if others have contacted them with the same question, I'd rather not be a bother...so does anyone know? :oops:

11. dollheart has them up on the web site, but they link to the ebay pages to buy them.

12. Damnit!

I'm trying to GET my new boy and he would look so good in these! ;O;

13. sadness. while they may have produced 20 sets of each, what was sold on ebay was all that was allotted to the western market, the rest went to Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan. here's their note:

They are so nice! And I'm glad I got the girly outfit.

meh.

14. rats... :cry:

I try and check ebay and the shops and this forum constantly... I checked it late at night and then in the morning... and I STILL missed getting these!!! Geesh... and I thought I was spending too much time looking for clothes! 'Can't win... :(

15. I've been wanting one of these since I first saw the preview pics a month or so ago. So glad I was able to snag one of the girl outfits! Anyone know when they'll be shipping? I have a couple of other Dollheart outfits and they're really nice. This is the most expensive one.

Jay