1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dollheart wigs on ebay...

Jan 14, 2005

1. *bounces* Wow, that really is a good price considering it comes in a nice box along with a wire wig stand!

*just ordered one*

2. Those look really nice :D I ordered 4 :oops:

3. Wow, I love the blonde wavy ones! 10 inches seems a bit big though, sounds perfect for my Nono but that might be too big for some of the dolls with smaller heads like Jun and Soo?

4. Maybe they have an elasticated rim? Otherwise, they'll fit as long as you put velcro on them, or use the thick rubber band around the head technique.

5. i own a dollheart wig already and wouldn't have said it was ten inches.. but yeah could be( i think it and the smaller side of about 10 inches. i have a dd wear it. it does have elastic on the rim and is very nice.
      if you want i'll fish the wig out and tell you alittle more (i haven't had it out for a while) i'll do that tomorrow.
      i keep eyeing one up for my lad :oops:

6. If you could, that would be very helpful ^^ I have a Jun, and she has the same size head as a Dollfie Dream. I keep worrying that the wigs I've bought her will be too big (I ordered several from Cancan but they're not here yet) before I spend another $25 or $50 on those nice dollheart wigs I want to be sure they're going to fit her.

7. Gah, I love styled wigs like these. X_X Wish they came in MSD size!

8. Not me - else I'd be sosososo broke. :oops:

9. My 60 cm girl isn't here yet--I'm so broke. :/
      The pink straight wig & the gothic shoes.

it's got to be the mind-control ray.

Ann in CT

10. I have said Dollheart wig and it fits Lilly/Jun fine, thanks to the elastic rim. I'm probably going to order one, just have to wait and build up the bank account a little more. :oops:

11. okay please keep in mind that mine is an older dollheart wig. it does have elastic and it runs along the back half of the cap.
      it's a tiny but loose on a bald DD head. it's snug on a delf boy head

12. I went and caved lolz. My F08 head won't have a body for a while. She hasn't even arrived yet! I said no SD stuff for my F08 until she has a body...... but I went and bought one of the long blonde ones XD.

13. I bought two wigs and the black gothicheels. I have a preorder with Leeke for 2 wigs.
      I do not need any more wigs! *_*
      I must be nuts. But these wigs are really neat.