1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DollShe "Haund"

Apr 9, 2005

1. :drool OMG!! I must have him....nothing will stop me from getting him sometime this year......my Ksy will love this one! :wiggle

2. If I ever get the chance to buy him, I'd never clothe him. I'd just have him sit around naked. That body sculpt is way too gorgeous to ever cover up.

Well, I might let him wear a robe or something, but it would have to be something that could open up easily.

Sexy bish ...

3. When anyone gets one of their new Bermann's or Haund's, could you please let us know how the resin matches up with Volks' and other companies, if you can? I (and I'm sure other people) would really appreciate it^^
      I EFF'N LOVE that body, but there are other head sculpts that I like a bit more, so I'd like to see about a hybrid maybe..

They are handsome as hell though! :D

4. I agree..love that super mature body....don't care for the head sculpt. Altho I liked Bermann's face better than Hound I think..I dunno. He is quite lovely...(is still tempted)

5. i don't like that face up as much. he looks too harsh. i liked how soft and dreamy he looked on the auction.

6. ::lusts:: i'm dying to repaint him.

... and blush his body.

7. I just wanna touch him... you know, to make sure he's actually REAL... *sigh*

8. I agree ! OMG ,I think Im in love !
      I said I would never fall in love with a large doll again ...but he is heaven .......

9. He is on LUTS now !!!

I think I might have to sell my Lishe Vampire ...Im in love with that body!

10. **eyes the joints and body** Hmmm....are you all SURE that's the same body sculpt as Bermann? Something about it seems a bit...off...to me. **shrugs** Maybe it's just the pictures?

However, if it IS the same body...damn. Add another doll to the list of "ones I'm going to get no matter freaking what."

11. Just noted in the Ebay auction...

It says he's wearing Syo's default wig...which means that Volks heads would probably fit at least porportion wise, even if the neck/hole had to be altered a bit...

>_< I MUST know skin tone..... **pouts**

12. Damn my eyes !
      I went and bought him tru Luts ...I didnt like the face-up on Ebay , lips were too pink for my taste , so Im gonna do his face myself ...got some yummy masterpeice eyes in soft red and a white wig ...now I cant wait untill he gets here ...Wow wonder what he would look like as a she ..the one on Ebay keeps reminding me of Jamie Lee Curtis !

13. Same as the new-improved Bermann, as described on Anu's website.

The old Bermann body had joints something like this: ((0)) at elbow & knee. This new one still has lots of posability, but is not so odd about the joints.

I think the shoulders are different, too. That might just be that the shoulders are different from my Dollshe Salubia, who has a separate ball in her shoulder.

Kim in Germany's useful comparison shots of her several resin boys are linked from this topic:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12851&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ann in CT

14. Those comparison nude shots have been deleted/no longer accessible, unfortunately. Although her other group pics of the boys are still there, just go through her journal link. I hope I printed those pictures out. You can really see the differences in body shape, colour and hands & feet. The thing I most love about Bermann/Hound is his hands--delicate and strong, yet very masculine. Well, that and his almost sneer. :lol: I love a man with attitude.

15. That's good news! Bermann's old knees used to seriously creep me out when he sat down... it looked like the tissue had been sliced and was pulling apart to reveal the kneecap as he sat! *sorry yeah I am a morbid girl*

16. I'm kinda sad that the Haund body lacks those extra ridges in the knees/elbows.
      I must be the only person ever who totally fell for those. Then again, I'm very into cyberpunk and one of my favourite animes is ABe's Texhnoyze...

(omg, Bermann as Ichise. @D@)

It isn't like BJDs have very human-looking knees when these are bent anyway, so why not make it look all-out artificial? :grin:

So much love to the old Bermann joints from at least ONE person. :D xD

17. *_* :oops: I'm weird too. I fell in lurrve with those duplex joints when I first saw them. I'm a bit disappointed to see them go... For me the joints can make a doll more aesthetically appealing :daisy ~yay!

Haund is cute but I'm still a fan of Bermann's moodiness and brooding features.

18. I totally agree.

CJ

19. **drools all over Haund** Okay, yeah....I'm getting him...so, let's see, the list now goes.....

- Wren's CP Girl Body
      - Sister's DoD U head and BF Blossom body
      - Qian's Head and Body
      - Haund (**swoons**)

EDIT: U head purchased