1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*New* Dollshe on eLuts and Dollmore

Dec 25, 2004

1. http://eluts.com/ and http://www.dollmore.com/

Salubia = 56 cm
      wig=22.8 cm (9 inches)

SA-Salubia *with sleeping head* = 56 cm
      wig =22.8 cm (9 inches)

Mai = 25 cm
      wig = 29 cm (11.5 inches)

Skin type = white

2. This Sarubia appears to have more porcelain doll-like proportions than other bjd's.. not quite my cup of tea, but interesting none the less.

- Therese

3. For some reason, I'm thinking of Interview with the Vampire's Claudia...

Must be the "porcelain doll" look.

4. Have you seen the new tiny DollShe creations over at http://www.dollmore.com/? They're about six rows down, under "Mai," and I have to say they're not exactly my cup of tea either, but they're an interesting addition to what seems to be the latest "race" among the major companies to create teeny BJD.

They're a little disturbing, IMO, I think mainly because of the overlarge heads and the shape of the eyes--to me the only thing I can think of when I look at them are kids with Down's Syndrome. But they're interesting, nonetheless.

Lia

5. Love their chubby little legs and bellies. :)

(Not too keen on the big heads though.)

6. I think Mai
      the more I look at them the more they make me smile :grin:

7. I wish I could pop the portion of the middle face around the bridge of the nose outward they look squished !!

I do think they are ugly cute though!! but if I ever got one I would not dare to show the husband!! he would think me mad and I know he would think they are very ugly and deformed LOL

Lore

8. She's cute... but only in a way that's cute to me because she looks like my friend's baby, Kayla. If I were to get a tiny bjd, it'll be a PF (Hopefully Minimay and/or Yoko) :)