1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

New Dollstown Bandi head and body Updated

Sep 30, 2005

1. Can't see the difference besides the skin colour and lower lip. =/
    2. The new head is also less wide, especially at the top. The eyes are a bit more open.
      The nose is a little smaller, and the chin is different from the profile -- less chubby?
    3. I like 'em! And it says that the B-type body is more massivge than the C-body, but the waist measurement on the B is 18cm and the C is 18.8 cm, so I think it was a bit lost in translation... if that made sense. Just makin' sure everyone knows :wink: .
    4. I was kinda hoping Anjonghak would of posted a full body picture of the 13C. I would really like to see the hands and feet...
    5. how much are just the heads, and are there any MSD sized?
    6. I don't believe you can purchase a head without a body. Yes, Seol-a is MSd sized. She is 46 cm including the head.
    7. Head without face up is $120.00 and it for a 60cm sized doll.
    8. Hmm... I think I liked the old Bandi head better, actually. :( She had a rounder head, now she looks more like Estella but with closed lips. Oh well!
    9. I think it's a nice improvement. The head has a more oval shape overall. The skintone also appears more pinkish and natural.
    10. yeah your right the older heads resin looks a bit yellower..

Anways what do you guys think of the 13C body. I am liking it a lot so far and am having trouble deciding at the last minute which to order. If I could see the rest of the 13C body then I would know for sure... :cry:

OMG how did I miss this a boy Seola http://dollstown.com/zboard/data/seola/seol_a206.JPG
    11. I don't know why but sometimes Bandi reminds me of Sarah Gilbert. (ya know...Darlene with the long curls off Roseanne.) :love
    12. Hee hee. My bad. :oops:
    13. there's not only boys but a nymph too :)

The new bandi looks amazing! Her features seem slightly softer to me, i think they lowered the features by a tiny bit.... love how sweet she looks now.

Their faceups are getting better too :) look at those gorgeous lips!