1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dollstown Bandi head and body Updated

Sep 30, 2005

1. Can't see the difference besides the skin colour and lower lip. =/

2. The new head is also less wide, especially at the top. The eyes are a bit more open.
      The nose is a little smaller, and the chin is different from the profile -- less chubby?

3. I like 'em! And it says that the B-type body is more massivge than the C-body, but the waist measurement on the B is 18cm and the C is 18.8 cm, so I think it was a bit lost in translation... if that made sense. Just makin' sure everyone knows :wink: .

4. I was kinda hoping Anjonghak would of posted a full body picture of the 13C. I would really like to see the hands and feet...

5. how much are just the heads, and are there any MSD sized?

6. I don't believe you can purchase a head without a body. Yes, Seol-a is MSd sized. She is 46 cm including the head.

7. Head without face up is $120.00 and it for a 60cm sized doll.

8. Hmm... I think I liked the old Bandi head better, actually. :( She had a rounder head, now she looks more like Estella but with closed lips. Oh well!

9. I think it's a nice improvement. The head has a more oval shape overall. The skintone also appears more pinkish and natural.

10. yeah your right the older heads resin looks a bit yellower..

Anways what do you guys think of the 13C body. I am liking it a lot so far and am having trouble deciding at the last minute which to order. If I could see the rest of the 13C body then I would know for sure... :cry:

OMG how did I miss this a boy Seola http://dollstown.com/zboard/data/seola/seol_a206.JPG

11. I don't know why but sometimes Bandi reminds me of Sarah Gilbert. (ya know...Darlene with the long curls off Roseanne.) :love

12. Hee hee. My bad. :oops:

13. there's not only boys but a nymph too :)

The new bandi looks amazing! Her features seem slightly softer to me, i think they lowered the features by a tiny bit.... love how sweet she looks now.

Their faceups are getting better too :) look at those gorgeous lips!