1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New El "Tanning Skin" - 6 are left

Nov 29, 2005

1. I just saw this on Luts' website:

[​IMG]

I'm not quite sure if it's a black and white photo or not, but in either case: :fangirl
      There's no price on him yet.

2. *dies* TOOOO HOOOT!!
      OMGOSH!! OHHH GOSH! He is tooooo gooorgeeeous!!!

3. one word : EVILNESS

hmm i will get him later not now :D

4. He is gorgeous of course...though I really wish they would of posted a color picture...i mean what's the point of having a tan toned doll if yer not going to show off it's lovely warm brown tones??:| Well Imean that for a maker of the doll, they should be showing off color pictures...not black and white.

5. They want to tease ^___- He still looks gorgeous, even in black and white!

6. oh my goodness!!! someone lend me money!!!!!! *cries*

7. Damn, he's beautiful. But why is he in black and white? :o

8. YES!!! Gorgeous!!

9. Woooow. His makeup looks amazing. *swoon*

10. He is gorgeous !!! Can't wait for them to post up some of his colour pictures. I'm going to check Luts site every hours from now. God, the waves of new delfs.

11. Wow! he looks great so far

12. Stunning! *_*

13. *_* Oh me gord... *passes out*

14. I want him so bad...
      He looks so cool
      I hope they post more pics soon

15. Wow!!! All the influx of tanned dolls coming out or rumoured to be! I am so pleased there is a tanned El, oh manzz, I am just so in love with tanned El and tanned Lahoo now >_<

16. I saw this topic and my exact words were "Bah! Duh! BAH!!" XD He's so damn pretty, Luts are evil :)

17. Isn't he beautiful?

Wah! Woosoo might have to wait a little longer than I thoughts. -_-;;

18. He is so gorgeousssssssssss ! And did you notice ? He is not in the Delf Art section, so maybe, he will be at a "fair" price ? and "unlimited" ? (maybe it's just me dreaming, but, it could be greeeeaat !) !

19. Ohhhh my O_O I don't even want to see a colored picture! I don't! Don't show me! I'll want him too much! *hides*

20. In another thread, I think Sean said the tan El was going to be limited. Alas!