1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Eyes @Souldoll - UPDATE about Eye size!!! >_<

Apr 23, 2005

1. http://www.souldoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20021125011548

**EDIT**

Okay, apparently the NEW souldoll eyes have smaller irises. When I emailed them about the eyes that I recieved (the ones I thought were 14mm) they sent me this:

Eyes that we send is 16mm eyes that announce newly.
      There were a lot of opinions that iris of 16,18mm that sell in existing is so big.
      So, eyes' iris size that come out newly was decrescent.
      You can confirm that is same 16mm if compare whole diameter of eyes.
      Please confirm as there is the picture that compare size of newly turned eyes to gallery.
      Thanks. ^^

There is a pic of what I thought were the newe 14mm size if you scroll down in this post, but needless to say, I'm not happy about this - I for one LIKED the larger size of SoulDoll irises *cries* :crushed :crushed :crushed

2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AH!!! I wants them!!! >_< Nooooooo. Cannot order from Souldoll again. That would be like, 3 times in a month. *hits self*

3. And of course, I spent my doll budget for this month on Eye Candies eyes... Gah!

4. OH. MY. GOD. 14mm Soul doll eyes. AWESOME! and FINALLY!

Only I can DEFINITELY not afford them Until August... GAH!

5. Hmm... they actually sent me 14mm instead of the 16mm I ordered last time.. they arrived today:

[​IMG]

6. WOW! So much smaller! Now THATS more what I was expecting size-wize from their 16mm! XD Tanks for sharing!

7. Argh! I want a pair of N-cat 7 but I can't justify the $17 shipping. T_T

I even added a second pair of eyes and the phone and I still won't let myself spend that much on shipping. TT_TT

It's not fair. Darn tight-fisted sense of proportion.
      I want those eyes.

8. OMG finally they have dark purple again! :cry: ::tears of joy::

9. those are really pretty though they look similar to the pair i already have. I love soul doll eyes, but i need an alternative for Demeter because the irises are raised..they don't fit correctly with her angry cien eyes. soft glass maybe. But yes, these are gorgeous. I smell another group order!

10. thank you for the headsup.... I wasn't supposed to buy anymore eyes since I'm waiting for 3 pairs of ED eyes..... but I couldn't resist those purples! Bad me T.T I might have to sell off some coz I am not sure if the ED eyes will be the same color.... I hope souldoll ships quickly... I still haven't received my confirmation XD

gahhhhhh

11. bump for new eye information **please read, first post** :| :| :|

12. ASDF. I *just* ordered some, downgrading all the iris sizes to get around that issue. :x

Well, at least one of the pairs was in an old color, and so should be correct. ::headdesk::

13. But...but...cats-eyes are SUPPOSED to have huge irises...cats don't have much whites to their eyes at all!
      :cry:
      Anybody know how the new iris sizes compare to the irises of Soom's cats-eyes?

14. SO did I! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the eyes are usable XD otherwise my petit will have a whole range to choose from :cry: :roar

15. Pretty much Off Topic, but you know - this is the only forum I know of where random eyes are just sort of there, without any gory/graphic/symbolic meaning. :oops:

16. the eyes have arrived.... and they are a bit too small for my Big dollies, but a bit too big for Petit Raphael's sockets.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

17. Awh.. :( Now I'm nervous about mine ^^;;

(Did you get a shipping notice before they came? I don't think I've gotten one..)

18. I joined Souldoll site, and you can check your order status there.... there is a link to the EMS tracking site too

19. Oh! Yup, it's in my state today, so I should get eyeballs today or tomorrow :D (...or Thursday, considering that I'll likely get the "Sorry we missed you!" slip first :x )

20. I ordered about 7 pairs of eyes and waiting for them to get here, My boys and girl need some changes, they have had their default eyes far too long :lol: