1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW FCS additions

May 22, 2005

1. Yuzuko says:

It seems that Volks added following heads to the choices of Sato FCS.
      [SD/SD13]
      - Yori
      - Kun
      - Link

[MSD]
      -Kohaku/Hisui

2. you can still buy Link as a normal sd13 boy rght? without going through FCS?

3. that's a great news :D
      hope, thay going to add it during next 3 months, so I'll be able to get it in Japan ^^
      thanks Amie for the information!

4. Yey for everyone who wanted Kun! And yey for me, since I wanted a long-leggy Link! XD

5. I am very pleased that they have introduced the Yori head to FCS. I have been pining after her but all my dolls are in BW and I don't want her to be any different.

6. yay for more fcs options... but I don't think they'll sway me from F-20. Which is good! :D
      I guess I'm a li'l disappointed that there aren't any NEW new heads, but this is still pretty awesome.

7. This is great news! I've had my eye on Kun, but not so sure I really want her yet. It's nice to know she will be easier to buy if I choose to purchase her sometime down the road ~ ^-^

8. Ah, just when I thought it would be too much of a hassle to get a Kun boy. X_x Well, this is good news I suppose. *still thinking over her 60cm doll choice*

9. How awesome! *still pining for Yori*

Thanks for letting us know, Aimee.

10. That's such good news! *has dreams of a sunlight Kun boy :drool * Or a beauty white Yori or.... Hope that Liz's body gets added too eventually!

11. yay!!! kun boy :D

Do you know if domuya or superdollfie.org will be supplying these?

12. *mentally prods VOLKS* SDC FCS.

*crosses fingers*

Hey, would y'all stop tempting me? (God, sunlight skin Kun boy = love.)

13. Oh shite. Sunlight SD13 long-leg Link..... Argh... I should not look in the news sections anymore..... :|

14. *ponders a snow skin Link* Hmm.... *_*

15. What awesome news! I want a snow skin Kun~.... :D

16. Ponders a snow skin Madoka

YEH some hope!

17. Just a question that might be kinda dumb...have the new heads already been added, or will this happen sometime in the future? I'm going to Tenshi no Sato next weekend...and I'm in the market for a snow Kun boy...

Cheers,
      Junkets

18. Yay for new FCS. Now I have to recontemplate who I want as my FCS girl (darn you Volks!). Maybe if they keep adding things, they might eventually put Liz's body on or give you the option of kneeling legs for the SD13's. ^.^ That would be sweet. :D

19. Thank you Volks!
      Was sort of hoping for more Head choices but anything they put out I'm all for it.

A snow skin Link?! :chibi