1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New female doll from RINGDOLL

Dec 16, 2009

1. Is she 1/3 scale?

2. hi everyone
      Rebecca is KID girl more information found website :www.ringdoll.com

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Is the outfit available separatly?

4. Dear PeppermintPocky she is 1/4 girl , :fangirl:

5. I don't see her boots for sale?

6. I would like to see the model nude, to see her joint system. :D She's so pretty.

7. Can this outfit fit MSD or SDC well?

8. gooddoris
      this outfit fit MSD i planing purchase this outfit too

9. I'm gone buy one Rebecca but it is not precise which size of eye and wig she needs. ?o?

10. Ring Kids take 12mm-14mm eyes.
      Their head size are quite small, at 6.5 inches around.

I'm checking on Rebecca's boots being available separately. They should have been available by now. Please wait. :)

11. Thank you Nightmoon and what about the resin, is it french resin? =

12. It's Canadian Resin.

Ringdoll Resin: Canadian non-solvent-based resin with environment protection. It's stronger than ordinary resin, thus cannot be easily broken. Through ultraviolet radiation tests, this resin has anti-UV properties and anti-yellowing. It will distribute a certain fragrance and has a certain degree of transparency. It feels like real, smooth skin.

13. I'm not sure if Rebecca, being a girl, will be different from the boys. But I have a ringkid dylan and I can tell you 14mm eyes do not fit. There is a hollowed out slot that the eye fits into and 14mm is too big, they don't fit into the slot. 12mm may fit, I don't have a 12mm pair so I don't know. But 14mm isn't even close.

14. Thanks for posting this~.

I've informed Ringdoll of the 14mm eye problem already with some of their Mini's.

I'm hoping Rebecca can fit them.

15. Good news! Rebecca's head will be able to fit 14mm.

Ringdoll's head doll designer, HuangShan, emailed me to say that it's only Dylan's head that's a little small in the eye wells. He does apologies for that, and he'll look into opening them up a bit for the future.

I posted the reply in full in the Ringdoll Mini Discussion Thread.

--------------

Also, Rebecca's boots are available in Red (Rs45-8) and Pink (Rs45-9). I'm falling behind in my product data entry in my store, :sweat So just let me know what you want in a PM or email if you want to order them. (They should be up tonight, however (Jan/29/10)).