1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Iplehouse Dolls - SID - Lets Speculate and Chatter

Jan 20, 2010

1. Agreed, Iplehouse is very evil......in a good way that is. I sooo want that money tree too, but gotta sale some more before I get more......so not fair.

2. I prefer the circus version too. He was amazing. I am starting to regret not buying him and Carina with their outfits, I was so in love with them.

3. NS Theo made my jaw drop :sweat :sweat :sweat. Normally I'm more excited about a tan version of an NS doll, but this version of him is just . . . *gulp* So pretty . . . I kind of wish there was a SID model body, I'd like to see him on something more willowy :sweat.

4. Another Theo has just made it to my wishlist... when will this ever end? I'm just glad he's basic... TAT

5. An SID Model body would be cool, I think! Theo does seem to want to be a little less bulky... just a little! :)

But the muscles on him are kinda neat because they're a bit unexpected. ... It seems like forever that I'll have to wait for my Theo, because I'm buying him on layaway... it will be a tough wait! Too many wonderful dolls, too little money... :(

6. I think the SID body is more like the Model body already. It looks more like it...to me.

7. Seconded, :/

I like the look of the body, as is it doesn't' need to be thinner, Lot of other companies make thinner male bodies already and some of them look starving male models under the clothing. Personally, I don't like the "stick-figure" bodies that some companies are coming out with, it's not attractive to me.
      Other owners may not mind it but I'm saying it's not for me.

I like the fact that Iplehouse produces a line of dolls that look more life like, more fuller, if you get my meaning. Realistic body proportions and attractive lines and curves. The EID super hero body is male perfection in resin. I would really love it if IH re-produces it in a slightly smaller form of a SID.

8. April, wait till you have him in hand! :) That body is awesome! And poses so well, too . . I do see what you mean on Theo though... I see him as having a slightly different build . . perhaps a tiny bit longer neck.. and that body line that works with his leaner face? You see it often with the wonderful athletes on Ninja Warrior . . they are very strong, but a slightly different angle to the shoulders and neck . . a different slope to the upper body. Both are equally beautiful .. Did you order him in the tan or another resin colour? Really looking forward to seeing your photos of him! ^_^ It is one of Iple's greatest accomplishments . . that more realistic and mature appearance they have going for them!

9. Iplehouse just put up a teaser of some limited's. An AA guy, an Asian girl and a blond girl. It's hard to tell what size but I'm guessing SID or EID on the guys. The girl could be MSD or even SID even though she looks young.

10. I was thinking the blonde at the bottom of the teaser pic was a guy...............I wish they would give us more info about the new dolls. Guess we will see soon enough. I'm impatient, LOL!

11. I can't fing the teaser pic. Where is it? I'm still seeing Bichun and Eva on the home page. :(

12. Keep looking. It will flash after basic Theo and Carina.

13. The blond reminds me a bit of Lion. I'm sure hoping SID and EID on the guys. The AA looks like a fabulous sculpt.

14. Yeah, the blonde looks like a guy to me too. None of them are really catching my eye (thankfully!)

15. the blondie looks like a boy, and i hope he's SID

16. I wanna know who they will be too? That man is so handsome, but my wallet and my collecting days are done........

17. They're mean too, putting that teaser image up there that acts like a link but doesn't go anywhere (yet). Defintely a boy at the bottom. New sculpt? Seems similar but not really looking like the others already avilable. The ebony guy will probably go fast too.

18. uuugh teasers are killing me xD i hope the ebony dood will be SID :3 he seems very handsome from what i can see! <3
      want to see mooooooooooooooooore damnit

actually they all look handsome! curse you iplehouse and your sexy dolls that never end xDDD

19. Iplehouse sure makes goregous dolls! I fell so hard for their Asa and is saving up for her. I have mainly SD17 boys, is the SID or EID Asa size more suitable for my current crew?