1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Kitty from DIM

Jun 16, 2008

1. Snowbell
      Sugarbell

I think I like Sugarbell more

they have a doll body lined up for sale... no price nor are there any measurements on it
      Cat body

2. I like the three part torso :3

3. i just saw their heights... 15 cm... wow that's tiny

4. They're cute and I'm sure someone will buy, but the world already has enough Pipos-looking cats, in my opinion.

5. I thought the aesthetic is very close to Pipos but the head shape is different. And the three part torso is different. 15cm makes it the same size as Pipos Ringo. I also like Sugarbelle best but these are just to small for me.

6. I think the expressions and the much smaller/shorter "muzzle" (is that what it's called on a cat?) makes them look pretty different from Pipos. Also, they have little kitty nostrils. The ears are very different too... smaller and thicker. To me, the overall aesthetic is pretty different from Pipos.

7. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dang cute!!!! but it on my list to get later >.>

8. As far as aesthetic goes, a lot of dolls have a similar 'feel' to them.
      Certainly there will be similarities.
      These dolls are really different from the Pipos cats.

I really like Snowbell's eyes, but her mouth kinda puts me off.
      Overall, I like Sugarbelle better.

But the price also puts me off a bit. Very spendy for such a little kitty.
      You have to pay for the faceup, then shipping.
      I'd really have to think about it....

9. I think they are both adorable! The price includes the outfits and considering an Elfdoll Tiny is $275, the price isn't that bad. I do wish the face-up was included in the price.

The first thing that struck me was that I see human faces in the cat faces. For some reason, the seem more human-like than Pipos. They seem similiar to the DIM tinies to me.

10. Elfdoll's Alice's price included the doll, faceup, outfit and shipping. $290 (US)
      This kitty, for doll, faceup, outfit and shipping. $359 (US)

A little more than I want to spend for a teeny tiny. My opinon, of course.
      If the faceup was included it would be more appealing to me, pricewise.

11. Seconded! These are about as far from the Pipos cats in terms of appearance as any of the cat dolls on the market, IMHO.

I think Snowbelle's mouth goes up a little too far, and in certain photos it ends up looking like a cleft palate (and not in the normal feline way). :nowords: Otherwise, I think they're both pretty cute!

12. I was actually talking about the tinies like Adel and Lyn. Since they are 14cm, to me they are comparable. I look at size when comparing a doll. Denver Doll has these for $270 and the newest Kai for $275. Since DDE also carries DIM, they might also carry the cats thereby cutting the cost of the shipping. If someone wants one bad enough, than any price would be worth it to them I guess

13. I think if the nose and the mouth where different colors it would look better.

14. I think they do look a lot like Ringo and a little like Heero, but nothing like Baha.

15. I like the ears and .... that's it. :0

16. She looks worried...

17. Dont look like Baha to me, im not sure about that hole for mouth. like with all DIM dolls i think they will look better with some better make up on :)

18. cant say Im a fan of them. The mouths ..... I think they'd be cute if they had different mouths

19. I really love Snowbelle's eyes.

I do not like the mouth whatsoever, it looks..weird and misplaced.

They have very human aesthetics, and I think if the mouth was a bit less... as it is >.> then they would be positively adorable.

Alternatively, if you just stuck a human mouth and nose on them, I think they'd make a cute hybrid doll, I spose even further hybrid then the current anthros as they lean heavier to human.

Just me!