1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

NEW LE Narae and Narin 60cm - Hot Warrior Prince(ss) (semi-work safe)

Jan 6, 2006

1. Um. Happy New Year??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Notice: taking an aspirin *before or during* a heart attack can save your life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Here are some answers:

1. They are for sale, in the $2,000 range. I will get specifics next week, as it's now the weekend in Korea.

2. Wigs and many other accessories are on the way for both 43 cm and 60 cm sizes. They are restocking their web site and linking it to the Korean shopping cart system. Narin 60 has an 8.5 inch head if that gives you an indication of whether their wigs would fit your current dolls.

3. They never fail to amaze me, so who knows what else they have up their sleeves? A closed mouth 43 cm doll would be good, I agree. You must feel the magic and keep the faith :D

Catrina

4. Well, both dolls are made from the 60 cm default pinky white Narin and Narae bodies. With a wee bit o' creativity, they sure do look amazing.

Speaking of amazing, here is a plug for Pam SD's Gallery thread, where she is sanding, blushing and painting a blank body 60 cm pinky white Narae. You can see how the body is strung, and what the optional sleep head looks like.
      Pam is doing a great job :D Customizing a blank doll is incredible fun! I love watching Marilyn Monroe come to life.

Catrina