1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Leeke Fullsets: Hero and Min

Aug 10, 2007

1. Hi all!
      Leekeworld is releasing two new fullsets: Hero and Min.

[​IMG]

Until now, this heads were only available by Blind Head Project option, and you couldn't choose between them, as they were given randomly.
      The price is 625$ and the fullset includes eyes,wig and clothing. Makeup is optional. You can choose between real and gentle body too.

You can check it here-->Min and Hero

Thanks for looking!!

2. Is this doll going to be added to basic line, or is it only available for a limited time? :sweat I'd like to get him, but I just don't have the money right now

3. How about Koji, any word on him? ^_^

4. Celesse,the fullset I think is going to be limited. By now, I don't know if they will become standard or not,I'll ask Leeke and answer you as soon as possible.

PrincessAi436, who is Koji??

5. Thank you very much Eidolon Tree!!

I have news from Leekeworld: Koji, Min and Hero will be on standard section.They don't know when will they be exactly, but it's confirmed they could be bought after the event, but the price will rise a little, as the event price was special.

OT:Yesterday I answered here but now I can't find my post in here...It's strange...