1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

New LeekeDolls

Jan 28, 2005

1. I don't think this has been posted yet... but LeekeDoll is coming out with two new models.

http://leekeworld.com/en/

Bambi is their first boy doll, and will be available for sale starting Jan. 31st.

Fancy has already been released as a sleeping-doll, but her waking-face will be available in February.

Bambi looks a big forehead-heavy in the top picture, but there are some nicer pictures of him on his individual sales page.

The English site says that his wig is L-039_D #25
      The Japanese site says that his wig is... 2ea??

His height is 26 cm
      His eye size is 14 mm (random color)
      His wig size is 6 to 6.5 inch

The Japanese site also says that they haven't yet prepared clothes or make-up for him.

2. Wonder if they'll be selling the boy body, so you could make a boy out of the heads they have? That would be nice ^^

3. Bambi? Funny name for a boy hehehe! Here in Brazil the disney's bambi animal is another word for calling somone gay ^^'''''
      So... it sounds really wieeerd! XD
      Sorry, that was a stupid comment o.o

4. wooow! I like him lots! but i would like to get him as parts so i could paint him myself.. and it come sout cheaper XD..

$250 as opposed to $340. and I have eyes and wigs here at home :D

5. ARG, cute!
      Don't tempt me, Frodo. :chibi That Bambi head on a girls' body would be the perfect Claudia. (Psycho vampire babies need teeth!)

6. For some reason I can't see anything in any of the Leeke sites.
      Bambi looks quite nice, except it's a boy and I only like girl dolls, but probably it's better if I'm not tempted.
      There's a photo of a Bambi that just arrived in the 2ch Korean doll image board.

http://0bbs.jp/kdolls/