1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ltd. Souldoll - Eckstine - Wizard

Apr 22, 2005

1. The blue pattern looks like an odd choice for the clothing style (reminds me of jeans I keep seeing somehow), but kinda neat. I like the hat. Frilly.

2. ..... back to the old souldoll look, I guess. ^^;;; I prefer Paris. Comeon, Imagined Paris - !! -_-;

3. Well, he seems a little more stylized than Paris...I've been hunting through the Souldoll site and he seems like an original sculpt. Perhaps a more experienced eye can tell?

Caro: Oh...I...I rather...adore him...Simon...he looks like a Simon...

GJ: Yes, he's lovely. Those leaf-shaped eyes...they're a little close together...

Caro: <affronted> Criticising Simon won't earn you love points with me. Besides...look at his nose.

GJ: He's bitterly expensive.

Caro: <cackles quietly>

GJ: Uh....

Caro: <humorously> Lose a few lattes. They are bad for you anyway.

GJ: No...NO...NO ECKSTINE!

Caro: <twinkles>

4. I think Eckstine is the Barriel sculpt. There's only been a OOAK from this sculpt, if I remember correctly.

Kathi

5. The Barriel sculpt?

Oh no...

That's not good...

And I just realized that he looks like a daft, fruity student of my favorite 19th-century wizards. Some mad Goethe-like soul who stepped right out of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. Oh, why did I think of that? Oh no...backstory forming...began as a theoretical magician and was seduced, all unwilling, by the wonders of practical magic...named for Simon Magus...father of heresies...

This is bad.

6. **snickers** Looks like you beat me to posting about this guy. Ah well, that's what happens when I get email notices while off slaving over a hot grill at work.

7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I Like him!!!!

Clothes dont look very "wizardy" to me.. looks more like a cowboy style.. but hey I could lve with that.. after all its his face thats important to me!

8. I've never been a fan of souldoll's facemolds (except maybe Paris, but not really...I mean...if I HAD to choose)...

But, just out of curiosity, how tall are they?

9. [Info]
      - skin : cream skin(not normal)
      - height : 60.5 cm
      - bust : 26 cm
      - waist : 21.5 cm
      - hip : 26.5 cm
      - foot : 7.9 cm

Right off the website.

Also, please see the Request forum. Hitasura and I did a big comparison of MSD dolls and SD sized dolls including Souldoll.

10. I've just been informed by Souldoll (via their Q&A board) that Eckstine is indeed a new sculpt. I wonder if they'll release a basic version...that would be less expensive.

Caro: :| <mumble mumble> --cheapskate.

GJ: :o Caro Conure, do you have any IDEA how much he costs?

Caro: True love does not care.

GJ: This is not good.

11. Not my style but pretty ^^
      I love his hat!

12. just a reminder that since this dolls' outfit ALSO contains a swastika, that our forums rules have been updated, and just to remind people, since it's a new rule, not to discuss nazi debate, etc, here. No one has yet, thankyou.

13. <sigh> Yeah, it took me awhile to notice that. IF I go for this boy, I will ask them to leave it off.

14. i gotta start a fund so that when beautiful limiteds pop up i can get one. i love him. i can see a wizard in that, but then again I'm thinking a D&D wizard not typical fantasy wizard.

15. GAH! I am in love with his nose! That's the boy-doll nose I've been looking for!!!!!

;-; General edition, puh-lease!! MY Clara may need a boyfriend and I think he fits the bill >XD

16. Souldoll has responded to (apparently) a flood of emails regarding the Nazi symbol on Eckstine's clothing, most notably a brave and gently-worded comment from Ute Helena. Here's Souldoll:

Well done, Souldoll.

(Oh, Mandiiv: I love his nose too.)

17. Wow, that's very good news!

18. wow, that good of souldoll to do that.

19. I think they've shown admirable sensitivity and courage. ^_^