1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW!! LUTS Cutie Delf!!

Dec 18, 2004

1. OMG! YAY! I've been so curious about these little guys!!!!

2. aww makes grabby hands.. I want OMG she's a cutie alright... and I thought Id not buy any more dolls.... arghhh she has to be added to my list... my 1 ickle 1... little Tula Bell.. I need her ... humphhhhhnn

*sigh* looks at unhealthy bank statement.... oh well.... starts the saving again....

:daisy

3. SO CUTE!
      I wonder how big she is ?
      she isnt on the English site yet?

4. There's a link on their menu, but nothing there yet.

Ah, maybe I can get her next month. SHE IS SO CUTE! I do wonder how big she is.

5. Okay let me see, I used Worldlingo to translate it:

- Her translated name is Maul li
      - She is limited to 80 pieces
      - She takes 14 mm eyes
      - She comes with the new LUTS Cutie sized shoes
      - slipping head (sleeping??)
      - and both hands (what ever this may mean)

and her size will be put on the website on Monday

So I hope that someone that can read Korean will translate it far better than this translator.

Sabriell

6. She's really cute! Love those little hands :daisy

7. eek! so adorable! but why must she be limited, AND adorable, AND wantworthy... too many beautiful dolls, not enough money. :crushed

8. Cutie Delf is already out in the English site although there is no description of her yet so maybe they are still updating the site. Anyway, I think she is the same size as the Petite Ai, her shoes look similar to Valentine Raphael only it's is black and not white.

Dee

9. She looks like a Petite Ai, I have to say. I'm kind of grateful, since I thought she was going to be Pocket Fairy sized = *wants*

10. She looks almost exactly like my Petite Ai Gabriel. Has the same size eyes, so probably the same size body. My fingers ordered one before my brain engaged!!! Carol M

11. LOL me too , I want another Tiny , Im torn between Pocket Fairy Peter , and another Elf

12. Cutie delf description updated.
      My heartfull thnks to EbinCan3an, for so much help. :D
      I finished this translation well and send to the LUTS.
      Cutie delf's exact size is not announced yet, but very small and cute~!

Cutie Delf Christmas event

Celebrating the birth of Cutie Delf Mary.
      During the event period, Mary comes with 14mm Glass eyes, Sleeping head,
      a Pair of *Grabbing* hands,new Cutie sized shoes.
      She is limited worldwide to 80 pieces.

*After this event, Mary's included with only Acrylic eyes(14mm) and the price is $240.00.
      (Sleeping head, Grabbing hands, and shoes are not included.) *

With Mary, we are pleased to introduce Luts New Line of dolls, Cutie Delf.
      Model Design & Sculpted by: F.E.D.F (Far East Doll (Dream) Factory) / Fairyland.

Our new line of Luts dolls are of high quality resin and able to hold their stance.

For the first time, we developed an easy way to open and close the headcap,
      with One Touch System (11 system).
      Changing the doll's head now becomes easier and
      simple for everybody using Easy Ejecting System (22 system).

13. This is surprising....so Cutie Delf is not by Cerberus Project like all the other Delf are? I hope CP will still continue to sculpt future dolls though...

14. Wonder how tall she is , I cant find it anywere ?

15. ** Body size **
      height : 26cm (10 1/4")
      weight : ??
      girth of head : 18cm
      girth of neck : 8cm
      length of shoulders : 7.3cm
      length of arm : 8cm
      elbow~wrist : 3.7cm
      girth of wrist : 4.3cm
      length of back : 4.7cm
      bust : 14cm
      waist : 13.3cm