1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New MiniFée Girl body & "a la carte" System coming soon at FairyLand

Mar 17, 2008

1. EDIT : April 11
      A Line a la Carte system is now updated. Please refer to news thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205920

Dear customers,

Hello this is FairyLand.

Thanks to your generous support in MiniFée, it is our pleasure to announce the updates of new MiniFée girl body and new "a la carte" System (previously known as My Choice System).

"A la carte" System will enable you to choose the new MiniFée body, with beautiful body lines of previous body type now enhanced with various posing and convenient "magnetic change system" for hands and feet. The magnetic system is well known for its convenience and easy-to-change ability, shown by pukipuki.

[​IMG]

For more photos of new MiniFée girl body, please visit [Introducing MiniFée] gallery.

"A la carte" system is planned to be updated on April 10, when the new system is updated at FairyLand website.
      New notice will be announced when the details of sales are finalized.

The new girl body will be available only from "a la carte" system, but not with normal MiniFée packages for a while.
      We will slowly work on changing to the new body type with non-"a la carte" system MiniFée, some time after June.

Boy body for "a la carte" will be revealed from around mid April, and new girl body with small bust is planned to be available from around June.

The head options available for "a la carte" system are planned to be MiniFée Chiwoo, Shiwoo, El, Ruth, Soo, Lishe, Ari, Shushu and Marcia.
      Closer to the sale starting date, new head only available with "a la carte" will be released as well, and we would like to ask for your continuing support.

Lastly, we have been discussing the option of choosing the bust type of girl body with purchase of current MiniFée girls (especially Miyu), but there are problems with actual manufacturing and processing for non-Soo heads to have small bust body. We are still undecided on this issue, but it difficult to enable this option at this stage. Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Thank you.

FairyLand

FairyLand website - http://dollfairyland.com

2. will this new system be introduced on the boy bodies too? Not the new my choice and magnets, the higher torso joint I mean.

3. She looks absolutely fantastic. Her posing is amazing. I think bust options would be wonderful.
      How much will the body cost?
      Oh, and who's the girl in the pictures (what head)? Will that head be available in the "a la carte" system?

Thanks! :D

4. Will Miyu be available on the a la carte system eventually? Im ready to order miyu but i love the new body poses!

5. Ah, this looks fantastic! What about the Woosoo head? Is there any chance that it might be eventually available through the a la carte system?

6. Q. Which head is shown on the pictures of the new MNF girl body?
      A. It is the new head, only available with A la Carte system.

Q. Will you be releasing new boy body/new small bust girl body? When?
      A. Yes, please refer to the main news content :)

Q. Can I have old arms/legs on new torso (or vice versa)?
      A. It would be difficult as they are not really compatible.

Q. Can old hands/feets without magnet system be used with new body?
      A. Yes

Q. Are old heads compatible with new body?
      A. Yes

Q. How much is the new body/A la Carte system?
      A. It has not been finalized yet. More information will be available closer to the releasing date.

Q. If I order MiniFee now, can I have new body?
      A. No. The new body will be only available with A la Carte system for next few months. It will take some time for the new body to be incorporated into normal MiniFee package (likely to be after June).

Q. Will Miyu and Woosoo be available with the new body?
      A. At the moment we have no plans for updating Miyu and Woosoo's body to the new body in the near future.

7. Will the A la Carte system ever include tanning (or darker) skintones?

Thanks! :)

8. will it come in White skin?

Edit: got my answer..wwhoohoo!!

9. Sorry, how tall are they? x.x

10. They are MSD-sized. All MSDs are in the 40cm range.

11. What's the difference between the beautiful and active lines?

12. The active line has far more joints and thus better posing where as the beautiful line has less joints so the overall appearance is nicer.

13. What are the New Active line heads?