1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New MNF WOOSOO VAMPS(boy and girl) At Fairyland

Jul 14, 2008

1. Dear customers,

We are pleased to announce the release of new MiniFee, Woosoo Vampire Elf Boy and Girl types.
      They have been released much ahead of planned schedule to allow more customers to benefit from 2008 Summer Event. As a result some of preparations are not quite complete, and we ask for your understanding.

Woosoo Vampire Elf heads will be updated at both Active Line and Beautiful Line A la Carte systems, and they will also be released as a regular release MiniFee with Active Line body (around July 16).

Full Package versions of Woosoo Vampire Elf as shown on the photographs in the main page, were planned to be released at the same time. However, we have been experiencing shipping delays with some orders due to external factors and we fear that if we leave this situation as it is the problem will get worse. Now it has been decided that the Full Package products will be available only once all the components and preparations are completed. A new announcement for Woosoo Vampire Elf Full Packages will be updated once all the preparation is complete.

Lastly, Metal plate option will no longer be available for MiniFee A la Carte, both Active Line and Beautiful Line. Our apologies for the inconveniences.

** UPDATE ** Woosoo Vampire Elf heads are now available at MiniFee A la Carte systems.

2. Has FL moved servers or something? I can't see anything but the thumbnails anymore, I've had the same problem with Luts for a long time now, and suddenly the FL website has changed and I can't see your photos either! This is really sad, I have a few purchase plans but now can't see what I'd like to buy :(

3. FairyLand's main server (one that supports Korean website, email server and images files) has been quite unstable today, and it seems like the English server (which is independent to the main one) is having a problem as well. I've reported the problem to the Korean admin and hopefully things will settle down tomorrow.

edit: English shopping mall seems ok for now, but both servers will be checked tomorrow during the business hour.
      The images on Introducing MiniFee gallery are hosted on the main server, so even if the English website seems to work the images may not load properly.

4. I have to say: my heart skipped a few beats when I saw those photos. The girl is lovely! I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but will those outfits/accessories be available for separate sale at a later date, or will they be full-package only?

5. So is the boy and the girl head the same head? just painted as a boy and a girl?
      Love the boys outfit.

6. They look different to me, and in the A La Carte system they are up as two separate heads. I believe the eyes and the ears are different on the male and female versions, which is why they're two different genders/heads.

7. - Boy type and Girl type Woosoo Vampire Elf heads have slightly different eye shapes.

- Full Package products will be on sale once enough accessory stocks arrive, but we aren't sure whether or not the outfits will be available separately.

We are still experiencing some problem with our main server. It is being investigated at the moment but there will be some delays with Email administration (including inquiries and Paypal invoices) until it is resolved. Some images will be transferred to the English server hopefully soon, so they will be viewable while the main server is down.

8. Do the boy and girl heads actually have little teeth, or are they just painted on? Also, do the sleeping heads have teeth too? I couldn't quite see in the pictures.

Thank you!

9. They definitely have real sculpted teeth. :) And yes, the sleeping heads do too.

10. I understand that they were delayed...do you know if the fullset Vampire Woosoos will be available before the summer event is over? Thanks!

11. Will the full package be let go in a twin set too?

12. Are eyes included in the twin set? And in the twin set do they also come with the a-line bodies?

13. Don't know about the eyes, but those are a-line bodies in the pictures.