1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New model from angell-studio

Aug 7, 2007

1. Her name is lilith, and it comes in 2 versions, pink and white.

She looks superb, and the price is incredible counting what's included in the package.

Adam has 2 versions now too, pink and white, like lilith.

Pink version of lilith
      http://www.angell-studio.com/shop/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=200&productname=

White version
      http://www.angell-studio.com/shop/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=201&productname=

The web site is under construction, i hope they have it running soon, as i want a vera as soon as possible.

2. What size are they? SD or MSD size?

3. they are SD sized...If you croll down from the page...You will be able to see the measurements. ^^

4. Am I misunderstanding the options, or is this doll scented?

5. You are able to choose a scent for your doll which is free. 8D Or you can have the doll without the scent. If you choose the scented version, you won't smell the fresh smell of resin. LOL.

6. they give you eyes with Lilith but is it me or are her eyes closed?

7. At the very bottom of the page it says 3 layers of eyelashes have been pasted into the eyeslit so no eyball is needed. Her eyes maybe open a tiny tiny bit.

8. Not sure if it has been asked before-
      Are the scent cured into the resin? Or is it a sachet or spray of some sort?

I think it would be cool if it is built in.

*Jen

9. Does anyone know what the differences in the make-up options are? One says "fine blushing", and the other says "basic blushing"

Does basic mean the make-up in the photos? Does fine mean a custom make-up?

10. Is this 'pink' colour the same as the 'pinky white' that the MSDs come in? I've been waiting for an SD body with similar tone to a DoD body, so if so, that'd be awesome!

11. On the top of the page you can change the currency to dollars.It looks like the dolls are just over 250$ (good price :D)

12. The website had been upgraded. The basic blushing was cancelled and only fine blushing is remaining. So there won't be any differences now~~:DDD

13. It is said that Angell-Studio is going to release two new dolls at the end of this month, one is called Cain, another is Abel. Anybody konw about them?

14. They already had a doll named Cain (though you don't see him or his sister Monica in the current line-up). If it's the same doll, not just the same name, you can run a search for Cain and find quite a few pictures.