1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Narae 43 closed mouth: "Narae Butterfly"Close up new pics loaded

Nov 2, 2006

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

more images:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Narae Butterfly is available as a full doll, or you can just buy a single head.
      Customization is possible by talented artists in Korea (artists Basic Line or Kim Kyu Yun)

HOLIDAY ORDERING DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15. Please get your holiday orders in by then to assure enough time to receive your gift dolls.

There was much interest in a closed mouth Narae, and we gave this information to Narin Creative.
      It's really nice that they value their international customers so much, and care about us.

Narin-Narae discussion thread in Mini:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1239632#post1239632

Catrina

2. Will there be a closed mouth Narin by any chance?

I'd really love a closed mouth 43cm Narin (with the regular Narin style eyes not classic face eyes). I'd especially love one that's not too smiley. A more neutral expression to give him a bit more of an adult appearance. :)

3. I don't know.. but my feeling is, it's highly unlikely we'll have six Narae 43 faces and just five Narin 43 faces.

I can ask....

We made graphics for Narae Butterfly, and sent them to Korea. Maybe they will like ours enough to use them. Should be fun! We were asked to help name her, and they chose the name we submitted to them for her.
      Catrina

4. Question: On the official Narin Doll site it looks like there are two new types of large dolls-"Narin Charisma" and "Narae Mature". Are there any plans to sell them on dollfair?

5. Bump for photos just released today!
      Catrina

6. Yes, they are available and we will be loading all the new heads today.
      You can also just go ahead and order, putting the correct head-- Narin Charisma, Narae Mature or Butterfly Narae in the shopping cart order box.

Many thanks!
      Catrina

7. Yes, I have just gotten word that they will be sending me a new 43cm Narin face, and have asked me to name him. (no pressure, LOLZ).

I am assuming it's a closed mouth Narin. Haven't seen him to confirm, but I'm really excited at the prospects!
      Catrina

8. She's really lovely!! What eye size is she wearing in these photos?

-- A :>

9. 12mm, Oh Foxy One.

PM'd you.

Catrina

10. Here's a link to see her with a wig and body. Click on the pics to enlarge.