1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW!! NARIN DOLLS 60 cm & 43 cm PRE-ORDERING INFO pg. 12

Oct 18, 2005

1. Whew-- it's been a two week wait (seems like months!) see page 12 for the ordering scoop....

Hi everyone,
      I am Narin Dolls' new international representative, and they have given me permission to release photos of the much-awaited 60 cm dolls. Since I know you are dying to see the pics, I'll write more at the end of the photos. : - )

OK, are you sitting down? First is the new Narae (all are the same sculpt, believe it or not!) and then Narin makes his debut....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is Narin... *swoon*
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a little FAQ:

First a little housekeeping: there was no lawsuit against Narin Creative by Alchemic Labo. this was an unfortunate rumor that went around the Internet: you know, if you hear something often enough, it becomes truth. So let's get that cleared up. Mr. Bimong is an established doll artist and runs a school for doll artists in Korea. He is also a founding member of LA Doll, the Korean Ball Jointed Doll Association.

60 cm Narin and Narae will be available to order from the first of the month. I hope to get at least 2 orders in before Christmas, and Narin Dolls is aware of our need to receive dolls in a timely fashion for holiday delivery. : - )

The dolls above are customized; I should be getting default wig/faceup/ etc. photos any moment, which I will post.

I will also take orders for the 43 cm dolls as well.

The 60 cm dolls will be approximately $650 US. I will ship to any non-Asian country.
      At this time, the CYBORG dolls are not available, but I am negotiating for them. This may take some time, as everyone there will be concentrating on the 60 cm dolls.

The Narin site should be up by the end of the month. I have no idea if there will be any English, because they know I will have an English site. My site with Narin Dolls will be up within the week and I will give you the link then.

I will accept PayPal, money orders, BidPay.

About me: I have been on Ebay since January 1998, 100% positive feedback and my user ID is goldfishgoddess. I am a verified PayPal business and Ebay Powerseller as well as lifetime doll collector.

I hope to start a mailing list of people who want to know more about these dolls, or who need extra info. Feel free to PM me. Thanks, Catrina

2. this sure is exciting to hear :) Unfortunately i can only view the first 2 pictures :( the rest appears as little x's for me...

edit: saw that you noticed XD I love the 2nd pic though... those dresses are just stunning!

3. the last 6 1/2 pictures are not showing T-T I wanna see Narin...

4. same here :(

5. I can't see them either.

Also, out of curiosity how much are the 43cm ones?

6. OK, they should all be working now... the photographer sent REALLY big files... now they seem to load ok as optimized sizes.

Catrina

7. No worries :) Still curious about the 43cm ones' price :0

8. Beautiful dolls and pictures. The last pic is so cute *^^*

9. I have to check the exchange rate... I believe they will be somewhere around $475 each. I will also get updated default photos for them as well, because I believe the original ones sold were without faceup. Do you like painted or unpainted? I'll check into it.

Catrina

10. Beautiful dolls!!

Pony_gery

11. Oh, CRAP. I've been saving for Fancyboots' Liebchen, but now Narindoll is back.... And I can only afford one more doll, if any. Why, God, why? :cry:

12. mouth falls open ...seriously beautiful dolls :D

13. I'm interested in a painted Narae.

14. God in heaven! They're gorgeous! o_o

15. Narin <3 gosh many wonderful dolls at once *_* (first DOT, then Latin doll and now this T_T)

yumi~

16. Oh! Can you also ask for full nude body shots? I'd like to see what their jointing is like. :3

17. I'll be in touch with them tonight Tammie & will ask.
      Thanks for the question....[/quote]

18. [/quote]

:) Thank you.

19. goodness.. Narin is HOT

20. Hee hee, hope that will not come over as too rude in Korean : - ) Heck, if I am not careful, I could get all kinds of photos in my inbox tomorrow : - )

OK, I will put that on my e-mail to them for tonight. I have also asked them to send me pics of posing.. this artist is known for designing dolls with super posing ability, so I can't wait to see what they send.

Thanks for the question....