1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

New ShinyDoll Kiki

Oct 4, 2007

1. oh I wasn,t sure if she was a tiny or a MSD. =) She's cute!

2. She's a tiny 29cm ;)

3. She is very cute Aree!

4. Oh dear ....another one this size I like
      that Roondoll , Castle Anne and now this one sigh

5. I really liked hisSD sized Akali sculpt and this one reminds me of a smaller version. It is so tempting but really has to go on dolly diet with the new baby coming :lol:

Doi Shin posted some yosd tops can fit her

6. hugs AreeElf
      I do like her ,Im kinda drawn to this size ...not to small ..not to large

....who am I kidding ...Im drawn to anything ! LOL

but she has a more grown up , delicate feel to her
      yeah ...I think she will look lovely with my Roonadoll ,
      ..;)

7. Aw, she's totally adorable!! I've often wished Shin would make an MSD size girl, but this is even better. ^_^ I don't know if I can afford one soon, but I'll sign on here and hope someone posts pics!

Raven

8. Oh happy, happy! Kiki will be coming home to me. I adore this girls serene little face--I can't wait to have her home. Okay, back to dolly diet now....

9. Im gonna have to wait for a while ...Ive so gone dolly mad the past couple of weeks
      but she is definatly on my want list !

10. Okay - I confess - I just nabbed Kiki (2nd Kiki with face-up). I can't wait until she comes home to me. I love that she has a different look from my other tiny girls. I've been reading the artist workshop thread almost every day, checking out the pics and I saw that someone bought the 1st Kiki with face-up the other day. So, I was checking for a new Kiki at work today - nothing then - but when I checked from home, there was the new Kiki. I had to grab her (just couldn't keep my finger from that "add to cart" button).

11. Just got my Kiki--she is lovely! She fits perfectly in the Boneka clothes that I have for my Yo, and also fits the Yo shoes. Her body is wonderful in the proportions, and that face is so sweet looking. She has a much more mature face than I expected, but her size is wonderful! It will be fun seeing what other clothes and props will suit her.
      [​IMG]

12. Shes so cute Toydogz4. So is she the same size as Yo-Sd's then? :)

13. Hi! Signing back on... I'm wondering if Kiki fits in the Sugar Mag Blythe doll clothes? Licca outfits?

Raven

14. ShinyDoll FRIENDS: Kiki and Seli
      [​IMG]

15. Here's a photo of KiKi size next to PpoPpo who fits Sugar Mag clothes. As you can see, Kiki is bigger, but may fit into stretchy Barbie clothes. I bought the mickey shirt and pant that were meant for Barbie types..
      [​IMG]

17. I received this pink ballet dress meant for YoSD from Ajumapama and she looks so cute in it!:D sorry for the grainy picture...there's an overcast today.
      I think that'll be her permanent outfit from now on. The little chain is actually a kid's bracelette from Claires. The charms says "love" from last year's Valentines. By the way, I received my Seli doll from Jpopdolls too. However, I think Seli has more of a mature face for the body she's on. I put her against Nabi Kiss body, and I think she'd fit her character better with a smaller Mini size body, so I ordered Leila body from Minoruworld. I'll post update when I receive the body... So, I have an extra Shinydoll Seli body if anyone's interested in getting a Kiki or Seli, I posted in marketplace for Seli's body.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Hello, everyone. Does anyone have tips on make and size of wig for this girl (my Kiki needs some more wigs!)?
      Thanks.