1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New shop of Hujoo and economical good price.

Mar 14, 2008

1. Dear,

We are happy to announce the release of three new type.
      The size is 24cm and three type(white, normal, chocorate color)
      Our homepage ishttp://www.hujoo.kr

We would appreciate your support and interest.

[​IMG]

2. Are they vinyl or resin dolls??
      Hujoo doesn't seem to be the same size as Cojoo, but that's what is written, maybe there is a mistake?

3. Your site says Cojoo is sold out; will Cojoo be available later?

4. I love Cojoo....but the doll is already sold out?
      Will you have more?

5. Can the Cojoo head be bought separately and put on one of the jointed bodies?
      I see on your site you sell bodies separately.

NOTE: I just realized that the babies don't have jointed elbows or knees.

6. Not to be a spoilsport, but I'm confused. I know that Hujoo dolls are not made of polyurethane (they have the same feel as Momoko dolls, for example, very lightweight) - are they allowed here?

ETA : I was wondering because if it is okay, there are other artists/companies that would be happy to play here in DOA who didn't know.

7. If these dolls are not indeed resin, that are considered off topic. The mods are looking into them. Thanks very much!

8. Im confused too
      Mujoo and Hujoo look to be the same ..why is 1 much more expensive than than the other

If these dolls are not resin ..*_*.
      Do you have a resin version ?...these would be considered on topic
      when we saw these dolls way back last year , we were all all under the impression they were resin
      then came the new site ...and the dolls were not resin

then site change again ..so ..what are these ?

also , the shopping cart on your site did not work when I tried to order

If they are resin ..I would love to order but I cannot get the site to work:sweat

9. Is Hujoo available open-eyed and basic? I can only find the closed-eyes basic, but I'd certainly buy an open-eyed one...

10. -----------------------------------------------------
      Hujoo is made by ABS which is the best materials in plastic.
      So, It's not change body's colcor and very hard.
      Cojoo is wrong size. Sorry, We will change right size soon.

11. Unfortunately, because these new dolls are not made of resin, they are considered off topic for our forum. As with any off topic dolls, they may of course be shown in pictures with other on topic dolls, but they cannot be sold in the Marketplace, discussed on the forum, or featured in Gallery threads alone. Thank you very much for your understanding! :)