1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Soom Boy, Namu.

Aug 17, 2005

1. Wow, he's nice! :O Quick, someone buy him so I can see owner's pics. XD

2. Weeeeeeee broke them. :D We're good for that.

3. Thank you ,Bean for posting more links, The top ones were over the limit. Wow, he is so handsome! I love those lips, he certainly has a terrific sculpt. I can't wait till someone here gets him!!

4. :o Okay just when I thought I wanted Hound.......damn this is messing with my head BIG time.

5. He leaves me speechless!!!!!! Drop dead to the floor gorgeous :grin:

Cindy

6. Aaagh!!!! Not another delicious boy?! I can't take it! I want the first one - the regular one - he's just delicious! I must moo! :cow

7. Ohhhh damn!!!! Why why why!!!

There is this boy and the GORGEOUS Soul Doll SEON-MUN ... and here I was last night set on Yder and Shiwoo... yeah I KNOW you can get them any old time... but I love the LE one.. and really its not that bad a price is it? Unless my conversion was wrong! about $680 USD?

Now I like the eyebrows on the LE.. but the lips on the ordinary one (IF you can call him ordinary!)

I am looking around for ANYTHING to sell!!!!

My hosue is already full of boys...the poor girls are vastly outnumbered.. and every doll I see that I would like is a boy... go figure.

8. I almost passed out. He's so incredible. My girls are ripping my clothes off wanted to get to him!

9. i don't think the one in the white outfit is limited - it doesn't say anywhere on the page or site that he is.....

i think he's a standard.... but i could be wrong.

10. How limited is Namu -- The Greatest Day? *Is* he limited? I can't seem to find that information, and I want to know 'cause I really LOVE that face-up. I saw his face and it started screaming, "I am Calais! Bring me home!" :oops:

11. WOW! and Wow again! Back, get back girls....Now that John is here, they all want a boy of their own and this one is KILLER!

Jay

12. Lust!

I saw him yesterday morning and immediately sent the links to my boyfriend.

His response?

If that was a real boy you’d forget my name.

Methinks he’s right ;)

13. Hey, he's pretty awsome. I like him!

14. Mmmm... I am NOT nuts for the dark femmy/gothy faceup or the clothes and wig... but that face has some NICE structure! That face has the potential for so many styles/personalities/characters.... hmmmm... I may have to consider him for my one boy character... :: purrs ::

15. oh nooooooooess! I like him a lot!

16. uh-oh..................

okay so who has feedback in general about the soom boy body? fit luts? fit luts shoes?

would get a blank one and send him off to be painted, methinks...

he is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

17. omg he has F-16/F-28's eyes!! And if I sand his nose to make it a little sharper and sand down his lips he'll look so much like the F-16!! *-* a cheaper alternative~ But, he's beautiful in his own special way!! <3

18. He is very very very tempting!

19. Noo!! I can't see him D: traffic has been exceeded..

20. yes, yes!! :chibi
      he is really gorgeous!