1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Souldoll 'Lune' from year 2170....

Jan 25, 2005

1. He's one of those limited edition skin tone Lunes, or at least I think he is (you know, only one of him in the world. :P) like the other one that was raised on ebay, but, since this guy's a new one, I figure I may as well inform you guys.

http://www.souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=513

That would be him. If this is a repeat post or you guys already know, ignore me and set flame to my comuter. Please. XD.

*giggles* He looks like a space bondage boy. XD.

(gee, I hope that means they'll make ANOTHER LE Paris soon. :/.)

2. Oooo, I saw him too, but I don't really keep up with Souldoll stuff so I wasn't sure.

I didn't really like Lune, but this one is amazing, if only I had the money!

3. Well, he *is* alot cheaper than LE *Paris*, or that's what itseems like to me. ^^;;.

And I don't normally follow Soul Doll to tightly either, but, his general edition is supposed to come out this week and....*sheepish grin tells itself*

4. He is not my style! But I like his clothes *_______*

5. He reminds me of ... what's the name of that futuristic movie with Tina Turner in it? Ahhhh, I can't remember! I just have the song from it in my head! Yarg!

6. Is it Mad Max from Beyond Thunderdome?

I remember ONE of Mel Gibson's Mad Max movies had Tina Turner in it. And some song... something like "We don't need another hero"...

7. Yeah, "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome", IIRC.

The costume made me think of the "Judge Dredd" movie. XD

8. Made me think of Ghost in the Shell. Or some kind of bogus futuistic anime. XD. Not that Ghost in the Shell was, though....

9. YES!!! That's the one, lol! Now all he needs is a beat-up motorcycle and something blowing up in the background!

And Frou-Frou did a cover of the song for the Shrek II soundtrack. I was giggling my arse off when my brother came over and started playing it for me! It's a really good cover, but I just thought it was so funny that they were covering the Mad Max song for Shrek!

10. I still say the title reminds me of the C.O.P.S. Cartoon who's slogan was "Fighting crime in a future time!" X3;; Everyone was a cyborg or something equally bizarre. I LOVE this lune's wig and face up... the outfit is a little too extreme for me tho. :3 It reminds me of Robocop or something.

11. YEAH. ROBOCOP. That was the one on my mind. ^^;;.

12. *giggles* His outfit is so 80's ! I agree in his Mad Max-ness. Hmmm, so cool.