1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New supiadollz 60cm girls - Lina and Lana

Nov 12, 2008

1. [​IMG]

Good day everyone! :fangirl:
      This is Supiadollz.
      Were you disappointed of not hearing any from us?
      Then, we have great news for you.
      We will now announce our new friends.
      lina and lana
      Because we were in such hurry, we are now sending some small images of our new girls.
      We wish that supiadollz will satisfy your need and good quality images will be taken very soon.
      We are trying very hard to give you only good news every time.
      Have a pleasant day.
      From your friend Supiadollz.

<Lina n Lana history>
      They are called Lina and Lana
      They are guardian angel of Supiadollz family.
      In dark nights, they become fairies and keep you safe.
      Do not forget that Lina and Lana are there to bring you love and happiness.
      Even though now, you can't see from your own eyes,
      one day, Lina and Lana will bright with your happiness.

2. I can't see the pics! Anyone else having this problem or just my lame pc?

3. I can't c it as well

4. I can't see the images as well.

5. The cyworld links don't work either, I'd love to see these girls!

6. Humm. I'm not getting photos anywhere either. Too bad.

7. sorry folks it was there but then i guess they removed it or is down for whatever reason.
      they were without faceup .
      just in case it doesnt show again

here

8. OOOOOH...........more elves :...(................I have nothing else to sell except my soul to the devil himself!

Thanks Dollmania!

p.s. I'm just curious if it's exactly the same company? It's the 'z' that's raising the question in my mind, and there's no 'coming soon' thing on Supia's site - also, only one post on DoA...............:? Just wondering what Dollyholic would say...?

9. well i can confirm that
      Dollfair and amelia_aa are both distributors for supiadolls. amelia_aa being the first distributor they had.
      if anything has changed since then, i am not in the know.

and that indeed

www.supiadollz.com

and

here

both belong to yujin, the maker of supia.

10. ooh, that first one...big eyes and pouty lips...I'm sunk!!
      Catrina, will you be carrying these? Do you accept layaway? (or organ donations?) :(

11. Anyone know what eye size these girls will take?? Looks like Elf head and Normal ear heads are offered, is this correct??

12. Is there a way to buy direct from Supia Dollz?

13. Will these new sculpts be limited, or unlimited?

14. Hi everyone,
      I'm going to have more info for you tomorrow.. thanks for your interest.

Catrina

15. Point of interest: Looks like the "pointy-eared" versions are ear caps -- so you can change your doll into and out of an elf at will. If that's true it'd be good news for those of us with characters who can cast glamour spells, and whatnot.

16. I once did with a friend who deposited money direct into supiadolls bank account in korea.
      so unless you can do that, its best to go with the distributors, unless supiadollz will now sell direct
      (dunno)

17. Little question...
      will supia get high heel feet sometime soon?
      Because i kinda dislike the feet and ankles on my girl.. so i hope i can buy her different feet sometime soon o---o"

18. thank you.
      of course,supiadollz make high heel feet.
      now we are studing hard to make more beautiful feet.
      we do our best for giving good news to supiadollz families.
      thank you~:aheartbea