1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New tan Elfdoll Rainy girl - Ruru!

Nov 17, 2006

1. I saw this girl too~! She is so incredible 0___0

2. she looks quite lovely! im eager to see more pictures of her.

3. This is terrible...I want this girl! She's perfect for a character I have...ho boy. I must stay away from this topic. >.>;;;

Man, this is why I love Elfdoll. So many wonderful sculpts! :3

4. WOW, just.....WOW! :aheartbea

5. Ooooooo look at her :D Her lips are just like Soah's, she's like a Soah/Ryung hybrid >w< I can't wait to see the final pictures of her! New body, too? >w< And her hands are so elegant, I love those Elfdoll girl's pianist fingers. ^_~

Very very cool, keep it up, Rainman!! I'll have to laugh if she does have a MySpace page. <3

6. All I can say is...

Come to Mama!!!!! :)

TammyK

7. oh, she's amazing, 99% perfect for one of my characters, i hope she's available as a standard edition and i can afford it XD

8. She's very pretty! I really like tanned dolls, even if you can't ever modify them. I might have to get her! :D

9. :/ If she was just two or three shades darker she would have looked an awful lot like me. I'd like to see a nice Southeast Asian honey caramel looking tan instead of mud brown or from-a-bottle-orange tans. *preens...looks around...coughs*

Anyway, I'd like to see owner pictures first before saying if I like her or not.

10. I think she's beautiful, but I'm awfully disappointed to see she's got a single piece torso. *sigh* I know that the large busted dolls had some balance/mobility issues, but with some sueding they were fantastic.

I doubt they'll have a small busted, two part option, which is what I'd want from her.

I wonder if she's "just tan", or "tan all the way through?" (dyed vs mixed)

11. She is such a beautiful colour- so natural and realistic. I love her lips and natural face-up. She looks so alive!

12. I think she has a wonderful color, about my shade, actually :D It looks very realistic, not *too* deep at all. Very beautiful girl, probably my new favorite Elfdoll gal! The one-piece torso is awesome, since I hate the look of joints in females ^^; Gorgeous, gorgeous doll! Elfdoll girls are some of the most beautiful sculpts :fangirl:

13. Oh wow...she looks awesome! I just wish Rainman would make more expressive hands...

Is it just me, or does she look a bit like Angelina Jolie? Especially that pic on their banner? :D

14. Yeah, I think it's because she has Angelina Jolie lips.

15. Well now my future sooah has competition in line for next doll.
      I hope the tan resin is good quality...

16. Oh wow she looks great.

17. :mwahaha Now this is the doll I have in mind to get if I want to change Sable's body and skin tone....and mastercard just gave me more credit too, that's not a good sign but oh well.

18. Oh. . . . no. . . *_* I think she looks a lot like Ryung and I love the tan and the graceful fingers. I'm just not too crazy about the single piece torso. =/ I would definetly have to wait and find out from members on the board if there are any poseability issues.

And I told myself no more SD sized girls. :doh :sweat *_*

19. hmmm She looks a bit like Jennifer Lopez to me.Quite a lovely new girl from Rainman.I hope a new tan boy is in the works to go with this lovely girl:)!