1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

New Tenshi at Tenshi no Sato: Yuri

Oct 12, 2005

1. oh my, so sweet!

this is a really good sign! maybe they will do the same for the City of Angeles opening? One can only hope. I know the LA store isn't Sato, but then it will be a special event for Volks here too.

2. Meep! Another MSD Angel! >___<

...And she has to be available through a VIP at Sato. :crushed I'll never be able to get her!

Here's hoping that when they have an opening party for LA Sumika... maybe they'll re-release Sakaki? (Fat chance. -_-) *coughnudgenudge*

3. Gasp! Little Tsubaki is no longer the only MSD angel in town!

Note how Yuri has the same standard girl right hand and optional left hand as Tsubaki.

(I want a Yukiiiii...)

4. O.O SHE/HE IS ADOOOOOOOORABLEEEEEEEEE!!!! *___*

5. Thank you for the heads-up, Elixir! ^_^

Yuri looks so mature, oler than Tsubaki. Her sculpt reminds me a little of SD Mimi and Lady Sylvie. I can't wait to see more of her as she starts appearing on websites and Y!JA!

6. He/She reminds me of Kurenai, actually. ^^
      I love Volks' angels! *______*

7. She looks so much older than most MSDs though! <333

8. Oooooh, different wings for Yuki! *wants*

9. Slyvie + Mimi = :crushed

Quick! Someone make YJ price guesses!!

Oh..hello my pretty... *_*

10. Hopefully this will being the secondary market price for Yuki down....hopefully :-).

Marcia.

11. I know... (O_O) I will get a Yuri... a yuki would be nice to have too one day. :3