1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

New Tinies - "RSB" - Raurencio Studio Babies!

May 26, 2011

1. May 2011 - Raurencio Studio has just released their new line-up of adorable Tinies! They are "RSB" or "Raurencio Studio Baby" dolls. Let's start chatting about them!

Margaret

Robe

Lazune

Kazuya

Stats:

[FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò]eye size : 14mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò]wig size : 7 inch[/FONT]

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]BODY SIZE[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Height[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ](Including head) [/FONT] [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] 26cm[/FONT]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Girth of neck 6.3cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Girth of Head 16cm (6.5inch)[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Girth of chest 13cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Girth of waist 12cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Girth of hip 14.5cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Width of shoulder include arm 6.5cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Length from shoulder to elbow 4cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Length from elbow to wrist 3.5cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Length from navel to knee 8cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Length from knee to sole of the foot 6cm[/FONT]​
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Width of shoulder include arm 3.8cm

I LOVE the lips on Margaret and Robe! They are pretty tempting even though I don't have a current character to fit either one!
      [/FONT]​
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]

2. They're cute, and a good price, but I will wait for the body pictures. Have you seen any photos of the gift head?

Edit: I found her, she's on the main site.

3. Margaret and Robe are very cute, but they remind me quiet a bit of Iplehouse BBs.

4. Any pics of the body? They remind me of IP babies too... Cute little ones!!

5. Oh wow! These are adorable!:aheartbea I am in absolute love with Robe:D The price is right. I'm also interested in seeing the body first before taking the plunge. Love that face though! That mouth is fantastic:D

6. These little ones are sooo cute! It's too bad I don't collect tinies...... (For now ^^)

7. D'awww, Lazune's face is precious!

8. they are so gorgeous!!!

9. My Raurencio Studio Babies arrived!

Megumi (event head) and Margaret (I asked for freckles.)

[​IMG]

10. I adore Jay and Say but man oh man, I love love love the new littles Duru and Runa. I really don't know why these kids aren't more popular, they look awesome to me!
      If I had need of a tiny in my future, or several I really want to go with these; specifically Say and Duru! Such cute little boys! Those dinosaur suits are just precious too. I love dinosaurs so much!

11. If the tinie's wigs are 7inch, what wig size is better? 6-7 or 7-8?

12. I have just discovered these cuties.....and would love a Robe to play with my Iplehouse BIDs...
      can I get some opinions on the factory face-ups and the bodies (posability)...the faces are adorable...

13. I can't comment on the factory face ups as I did my own face up and was trying to make her look as young as possible. I also have an iplehouse bid but am waiting for better weather (warmer) to do a face up. They are very similar in size. I think margaret has more of a baby face. I think the RS baby poses very well. I haven't played that much with my iplehouse bid as she just came. If you want I can try to do a comparison photo for you - Elin will just have a naked face.

14. Dear Xiaoli.....
      I would love a comparison photo and your face-up is lovely.... she does look very poseable...... I have totally fallen in love with Robe/Margaret who I understand is the same sculpt.
      Thank you

15. Shanyicolesmom - Here goes some comparisons - I tried to give you face shots and body shots over the next couple of posts.
      [​IMG]
      Two babies by Xiaoli2004, on Flickr
      Margaret is on the left and Elin is on the right. They are about the same size - I switched their clothing to show this.
      [​IMG]
      height comparison by Xiaoli2004, on Flickr

16. Lastly two closeups of their faces. I love them both. Abigail (RS) is done to look like a baby. I think Elin's face is a little more mature.
      [​IMG]
      Abigail by Xiaoli2004, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      iplehouse Elin by Xiaoli2004, on Flickr
      I hope that helps. I think they are both wonderful dolls but the RS studio margaret is the only one I found with a true baby face.

17. Your little Margaret is darling! Can I ask how long it took to receive her?

Thanks you!