1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Volks 2006 FCS Heads

Aug 6, 2006

1. Are we able to purchase the entire sets of 5 ears with ONE or TWO heads only?

If I'm not mistaken, only these three heads has the sculpt to accomodate the ears right?

2. No, you can only choose one set of ears when you choose the head. Also, you can only choose a set of ears at all if you choose one of these heads.

3. I'm kind of repeating everyone here (mostly Aimee, haha) but there are only 3 heads available with the new ears and you cannot get these heads with normal human ears on them. And yes, only ONE set of ears per doll. And like the MSD ears I don't believe we will be selling any ears outside FCS orders any time soon.

There are quite a few examples in the store but the 3 main dolls (the two boys, the F-30 and 31 I believe, in indian-esque outfits and the girl, an F-29) already went back to Japan with the Japanese staff to be displayed at upcoming dolpas.

These ear colors, unlike the MSDs, are either no color, natural (a light tannish orange) or urban (depending on the ear it will be dark pink or green I believe). Those are the only options available. If you want a different color I would suggest getting the no color ear and either painting/pastelling the color in.

I think that answers some of the questions. I can maybe answer more as I was helping with the FCS orders all Sunday long. *lol* Busy day.

Oh, as for shipping - it depends on the location. Usually your zip code is plugged in to the mail site used and that is how much the shipping will be on top of the FCS price. Usually shipping is around $12-20. Also, the FCS price does not include tax, which also needs to be paid and the CA tax price of 8.25% I believe.

4. wait...there are _2_ taxes you have to pay? Isn't that illegal?

5. I think zillah just omitted a word, Rynn007. ^^;

"Also, the FCS price does not include tax, which also needs to be paid and the CA tax price is of 8.25% I believe." ~or something like that.

In essence, the FCS prices given do not include the CA tax of 8.25%.

6. Thank you shizalent. I meant to say that the CA tax price is about 8.25%. There is only one tax. Sorry about that.

7. okay am i reading right that the sunlight skin tone is limited for these molds?

*sob* nooooo =___= i'll never have enough money for one before october 29th T___T

8. You can get any doll in sunlight for this limited time, these dolls will be available in sunlight at Sato later in the year.

9. it's my impression that it is undecided yet whether they will have these heads in japan, and if they do decide to have them in japanese FCS, they are not sure when.

10. So if I wanted to order say a boy and girl in tan from the LA store I would need to order before october 29th ? and I can then get tan?

And Aimee I see in your sig that you are offering a LA shopping service does that include FCS? if not who is that does a great job?

Giving these guys serious thought.....

11. Aimee won't do FCS from LA...Mia K will though.

12. ^_^ I'm sorry... I can't recommend anyone in particular personally for LA FCS. I'm only willing to do Sato FCS.

13. I thought that tax in California was 7.25%?? At least, that's what I was paying, and I just got back home last night. Is it different in LA County? I am pretty sure I was only paying that much in Disneyland, and isn't Anaheim in LA County too? *_*
      ::hates sales tax::
      Liz

14. Actually, Orange County sales tax is 7.75%. Anaheim is considered Orange County. LA County is 8.25%. That's Volk's sales tax due to the fact Torrance is in LA county. I don't know why but different counties have different sales tax. :?

15. so these are the correct numbers on the ears, right? I was sure on the first three, but I can't remember the last two.

01 long straight elf ears
      02 short straight elf ears
      03 dragon/mermaid ears
      04 short curved elf ears
      05 long curved elf ears

16. I wish I'd taken a photo of the page in the FCS booklet that had the picture of all the ears...!!! Did anyone do that??? It would be GREAT if they did, and posted it here!

17. you got most of the photos in your earlier post with photos and ear numbers very clearly shown... and between yours and Aimee's post, you covered every ear style shown at the LA tea.. Only #02 the small pointed ears are not shown.. those ears are very small and pointed, kinda like Mr Spock ears, most human like with points on the ends..

It was really hard to photograph the FCS book with the ears shown as the page was covered with a plastic liner, so I know my photos are not clear..

really can't wait til these FCS start to deliver in November.. I for one, know I will be placing another FCS fairy order soon.. they are just too cool...

18. Oooog! Okay, so, through a friend I'm gonna be ordering a FCS tan F-29 sunlight girl, do they know for sure that when they put F-29 head they MEAN the FCS elf girl? Cuz I hear so many people with this guy F-29 head! I don't want my friend to place my order and then it gets mixed up!

I'm sorry, I know this is a stupid question, but I'm just REALLY nervous!!

19. Well either way you have to specify you want a girl body, because you can put the head on whatever body you want... Also, when people refer to the male F-29 they are referring to an old (I think it's F-17 now) head that is no longer made. So you don't have to worry about it...there is only one F-29 now.

20. Oh thank you!!! I would really like to see pics of the E-02 ears if ANYONE has them, even if they're bad pics! Because I think I want more human-y pointed tip ears for my girl, but I want to make sure that I like the way E-02 ears look!!