1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Volks 2006 FCS Heads

Aug 6, 2006

1. If you want more human type ears I'd say go for the E02. They're very cute. I ordered them for mine. I think they are probably a bit smaller than the CP (Luts) elf ears.

And in case you don't know... there are 3 body types for the girls with varying degrees of maturity along with 2 choices for length of legs and arms, and multiple choices for hands and feet.

Good Luck!

2. Thanks a ton!
      Yeah, I know, I've listed out everything I want for my girl including body type, legs, arms, feet, hands, wig, eyes, and make-up style! I'm just waiting for my friend to PM me back and then we can get this show on the road!

Just one more thing though, I want the make-up that the sunlight girl in the pics has, do you think If I ask for natural that they will give me that face-up?

3. No, you need to send the pictures of her specific head and tell them you want it copied exactly. Telling them to do "natural" means the artist who paints your head will do a standard make up style that they use for every head that is supposed to be "natural", and that style was predetermined long before the new F-29 came out.

4. Okay, thanks! But will they do that for me? I thought you could only get natural, urban, or no make-up with these new dolls, do you think they'd copy the photo?

5. Those three styles are mandatory for the elf ears only, they always do custom make up on the face, don't worry about that :)

6. Volks have always offered #4 'order makeup' for their FCS, I don't see why they would offer the new dolls any differently. The whole point of FCS is that they are creating the dream doll you want, and that includes the faceup.

7. Sorry about this, but I'm deathly curious right now :'D;
      So if you want to get the "order" makeup, can you send more than one pictures like: a picture of these kind of eyebrows but in this color, and these lips exactly, etc. ? I realize that it will be done in the artist's style, but still?

8. ...................

9. It's great that you're prepared. I had ordered a boy before and it was much easier than the girl because of all those darn options. Be sure though to specify how you want the ears painted, if at all. They showed me a green one which was definitely not what I wanted for mine.

10. to Aimee and Cassiel, thank you VERY much! It's your websites that helped me order my girl! Now I will get all my receipts and stuff I need to know from my friend on Saturday (26th)! I'm so excited!!! I'm getting an FCS!!! A girl JUST FOR ME!!!!! I'm sorry, but it's such a fun and happy thought!!

Oh and yeah, that F-31 boy is GORGEOUS!!! I love him! But I don't even have the money to go to LA to get my FCS, so I am out of luck!!! Good luck to whoever wants him though!!!

Oh and to Aimee and Cassiel again, once I get my girl (whenever that is I hear sometime in November) Can I send you pics of her head for you to use on your FCS sites? She is the F-29 with E-02 ears!

11. No problem, submission pics are always very much appreciated. :) Please feel free to email them to me when you get your girl! I'm looking to add the new LA heads to the database as soon as I have some free time to do so. :)

12. ditto to what cassiel said. :)

13. Here's a shot of the 'ear' form, in case anyone is interested.
      [​IMG]
      E-01 (top left) are the longest and seem thin
      E-02 are regular elf ears
      E-03 are mermaid/dragon ears
      E-04 slant downwards, very cute like a donkey
      E-05 are medium length and a little wider than E-01
      Hope that helps.
      -Am

14. The E-01 and the E-05 are about the same 'size'. The E-o1 is what I got, and they are the ones on the silverhaired F-30 head with the costume. The E-05 slant downwards slightly at the end, and are the ones on the F-31 head with the costume in the pics.

The E-04 actually stick straight out from the head and look more like Pan / Faun ears than elf ears to me.

I played with all of the ears when I was deciding on my FCS.

15. I really want to order one, but I don't know which person can do the shopping service. Is Mia K doing this???

16. Thanks a TON for that pic, Am!!! Now I know which ears I want my girl to have!!

No, Mia K can't do it any more. I asked her and she said Volks asked her not to. Try posting a help add in the marketplace - dolls like I did, someone contacted me and now my girl is being ordered on saturday! Good luck, shin!

17. Oh!!! Thank you very very much!!! I'll try there then!!!! :D
      One question, which has you paid for the doll?? Just to have an idea.

18. I haven't gotten my payment info yet, so I don't know how much she'll cost...

But I have a question for anyone who can answer it: Is there a separate form than the regular SD13 girl and boy forms for you to order an new elf doll? Since they're part of this "Fairy Series"?

19. the picture of the ears has been deleted/moved- did anyone save it that can post it again?