1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New wigs at Luts

Dec 22, 2005

1. Luts has been coming out with a lot of new wigs. Almost everyday I see they have something new up.

2. they are ... i'm checking their site twice a day at this point ;p too bad i had to fall in love with this new wig though ... it sold out so quick! usually they put up new stuff w/ no price but this time i think there was no forwarning. oh well, i'll just have to stalk the aftermarket or hope they come back into stock in a week or two ::fingers crossed::

3. oh come on, now, why did I look?? :...( :crushed

opens wallet... moths fly out...

the BOW SHOES......... and some of those new wigs are cool BEANS, oh crappity.

4. a looot of new wigs!!! *_____*
      I love Luts! but my money will fly away... T.T

5. Well after reading that I had to go see what these bow shoes were all about and I actually gasped. I don't usually do that even with beautiful dolls. Oh my god are they like the cutest things ever or what? Now I want a pair! And those new wigs are hot. Maybe when I eventually get my boy he'll have to have one.

6. Saweeeet!

Lovin' the black braids with the flippy ends!
      EEEEEEE White Corsets in stock! Grubed em' up! Yum-a-yum LUTS!

Merry christmas to poor moneyless me!

7. Ack! Not enough $ to order when it is finally in stock. Bah! Figures.

8. Paulkaiju - i didn't notice the corset restock!!! woh! Damn, if only it was either red or black i would be on that like white on rice ... thankfully for my pocketbook i can resist it.

ps. if anybody got that white wig i linked to and winds up not liking it I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAD! I wants it for my Tan El ::thinks evil thoughts::

9. Those braided wigs are very hot!

10. Once upon a time that was a guy who wanted to kill alllll doll owners over the world.... - but he didn't know how.
      He studied hard all the ways of killing, but none sounded to work with everyone and also, some dolls could ask for revange...
      "Oh my God! What should I do?" - he wondered. Finally he got a solution!
      He made a store, called LUTS (that we read as LUST when we are drunk.) and little by little he started to kill alll doll owners! It could be of poorness or of cuteness, but he kept killing the owners and also, since the dolls were happy with his products they didn't realize the plan and didn't take revange.

And he lived happly for ever o.o

11. Choco, you crack me up. :p

--MW

12. How dare he make our dolls look pweety!

13. I'm too busy drooling over the model in the new wig photos to notice the wigs themselves.... It makes me rather happy I have Breakaway, but there's nothing like seeing one painted up to its full glory.

14. Ahhh!! I love the new wigs! *sobs* Why is Luts taking all my money?? Oh, crap...one of the Lizard King outfits is in stock. MUST BUY!!! Damn you, Luts! *shakes fist* I was supposed to use that money to get a camcorder! *sighs* Oh well...at least my boys will look hot! :)

15. Lol, Cacau.. I must be drunk pretty often then, because that is what I often type into my web address window. But I agree, my heart is not as strong as it used to be before I discovered elust.com XD

16. eaoh, those wigs are HOT. The 35's are gorgeous!

17. Oh, King wants the brown.

18. oh wow...I love the braided hair too.. so many new items.. so little money.. :(