1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS ! Volk SD17 & Mini DD (Pictures of bodys)

Apr 15, 2007

1. it is for Dolpa 17 Tokyo and after event (25th & 26th in May)

After captain Cecile this is : Reisner full set 134 400 Yens !:D

In the magazine, there is no size about SD17 (i wait the website perhaps)

sorry i haven't not scanner !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

______________________________________________________________________________________

AYU & MAYU
      New (very cute) Mini DD : :fangirl:

37cm (full set) 50 400 Yens

Not in resine BUT in ABS (like Jun planning with their BJD)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They have SD16s and SD17s?

3. Yep -- Reisner (SD17) has a different body from Yukinojo (SD16).

-- Andi :)

4. I don't suppose there are any pictures without the eye patch?

5. Sorry, i haven't got another pics on my "Volks News" magazine ...

6. On the book, there is no size T________________T !

7. Do we know how tall the mini DD are? they are super cute. What size clothing would they fit? will they fit "Who's that girl" clothing? never can figure out these smaller dolls as I don't have any of this kind. Very true we need a little boy too :)

8. The image of the DD bodies says 'Whole height - 370mm'

9. Well based on the scan info the mini DDs are 370 millimeters = 14.5 inches.

I'm guessing the price on the Mini DD's is only for these full-sets? $424.24 ($50,400 Yen) seems a bit steep for a vinyl doll that small as just a default look. Does anybody see anywhere in the article if it says how much defaults will be or if they will be available at all?

10. Given that the last new doll types (YoSD, SDC, SD16, SD17, Rei) Volks has made have not become standards yet, I would try to not get my hopes up for these Mini DD's to become standard. However, all the aforementioned bodies are also either very small or very large and have a lot of detail, whereas these are medium sized and have a fairly normal amount of articulation and detail. So I suppose if I was betting on any LE size to become standard, it would be these girls. It will probably also depend on how well these girls sell at the Dolpa sales.

11. I can't understand very well the price of Reisner,
      The price is 128000 yens or 134 400 yens?
      :S

12. The price is 12800, however in Japan they also put up the price including tax, which would be 134400 yen. :)

13. I just thought to add that this tax amount is also charged to non-Japanese customers when you buy things on the international site. They call it a handling fee. This is the same cost as the tax, and it a separate cost than the actual EMS shipping.
      So when I look at the prices, I count on paying the higher price in the parenthesis.

Evidentely soon in the USA we will have to pay sales state tax on internet purchases. I sure hope it won't apply to international purchases too!!

14. In Japan you have 5% taxe added (Volks always show taxe) !

15. One thing to note is if you actually manage to get your doll at an actual physical Dolpa you don't pay the 5% tax.

(Though you can't collect points vs when you pay tax at an AE)

16. is Reisner...limited edition too?

17. Yes, All the dolls released during Dolpa are Limited Editions and exclusive to each event.
      ~Anthony

18. Do we know if the eye under the patch is 'scarred' or not? I love him but would prefer him without the scarred eye....

19. If he was scarred they would've made a big deal about it like they did with Scarface Cecil. I think it's safe to assume that he's not.

20. Volksusa emailed me back and said that the SD17 boy is about the same as Yukinojo at 26 inches tall (65cm).