1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Nharie's Feedback Thread

Jan 21, 2011

1. Hello! If you have done business with me and everything went well, please leave me feedback :)

So you know.. other people know they can trust me too ^^;

Haha Thanks

:hamster:

~Nharie
      .................awww the hamsters are freakin' cute.............................

2. Haha, they are cute!

Nharie was in my Soom Sueve split for a head and a wig - she paid promptly, kept up with awesome communication and just made the whole thing enjoyable for my first split!

I hope you enjoy your girl! :D
      Thank you so much :D :D

3. Sold a head toNharie. She was very communicative and friendly. I highly recomend her.
      I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks.

4. I bought an El-Special set from Nharie and it was a perfect transaction. I needed a short layaway that she was more than happy to deal with, and responded to every PM I sent her very quickly. She shipped my boy the day after I fully paid him off and packed him extremely well. I was so happy that I was able to do business with her and bring this beautiful boy home, thank you :D

5. Nharie was apart of my soom sweet witch split. Wonderful, fast payment, communicative, and very friendly! Let me know when the items arrived too! Thank you!

6. I sold Nharie two pairs of eyes. Great buyer the whole way through! Quick payment, great communication and they let me know when the eyes arrived! Thanks!