1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nice MSD shoes- where to find them?

Feb 7, 2007

1. Hi all
      I have a really big problem with finding nice shoes for MSD. mabey you do know some shops that can help me?

will appriciate all yor links
      hugs
      marti

2. Yiby.net has cheapish, nice shoes. Airmail shipping included in the price! The site loads very slowly to me, though :/

3. i like looking around on e-bay..
      I bought tons of slip-on shoes there..(yeah those they have on dollmore..but then cheaper)
      I also got converse msd shoes black..

They have someother okey shoes, but most are second hand.

And the other shoes i do like are..luts, but your probebly know eluts.

4. Wow! Those are really nice! Usually the MSD sized shoes look kind of shoddy, but these actually have top stitching and look nice!

5. Have you tried Dollheart? They've got nice shoes for MSD besides SD and Yo. Their service is good and if you've doubt as to fitting you can always ask them since MSDs do come in various sizes e.g. Volks has wider feet compared to others.

6. Seller Mimiwoo on Ebay has a large selection.

7. thanks for all your help :3

8. Leekeworld gets some amazing shoes but they go in and out of stock pretty fast and there's about $23 shipping for one pair!
      http://www.leekeworld.us/

And there's Volks US:
      http://www.volksusa.com/shoes-shoes-boutique.html

And BTW - Mini's from various companies have a range of foot lengths and widths. You need to find out what fits and doesn't fit your particular mini by finding a thread about your type of doll or asking other owners.

Carolyn

9. Doll Heart are lovely, I bought some through Jolly Plus and the shipping was cheap and fast. I'm sure if you got them Doll Heart direct it'd be good too.

Their shoes are really detailed and beautiful, to the point i want them for myself to wear!!!!

I find that shipping from Hong Kong companies is really reasonable next to the Korean ones

I really want these!
      [​IMG]

10. the size is not a problem, because I have Narae and volks Maria, so they'll fit one of them for sure :)

just bought a darling volks pair

11. Dollmore also has a ton of MSD shoes. Not sure about the fit yet, but the tiny sneakers sure are cute.

12. :) That dollheart place has lovely shoes. My only comment is that i've never bought a pair of shoes for myself that cost more than HALF that cost. :lol:
      My doll will be wearing more expensive clothes than me.

13. Come to gather info.
      Thank you.^^

14. Another vote for dollheart. The quality of their shoes are as nice as ones made for people.

15. I think for the price and detail I like DollHeart myself. Volks shoes are also of excellent quality but are more pricey in comparison to Dollheart. For cheap but pretty good shoes, Dollmore's Mary Jane's and sneakers are a good fit and scale. I have found that Converse type shoes can be big and will require socks to wear with them to improve the fit. Also, the Ugg like boots were rather tight and I could not have tights or socks with them to get them on properly.

16. Poor Chrno has these adorable/hideous little shiny black shoes because they were to cheapest thing ont he LUTS site... I need new ones but for cheap. great thread!

*overly amused by icon*

17. Dollmore has cute shoes..
      I wish i could find some wicked boots with the chains and stuff on them. lol n_n

18. Try Denver Doll Emporium- Denverdoll.com