1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightmare Sharmin

Mar 15, 2005

1. Oh wow :o Really nice look for Sharmin!

2. I absolutely adre that Sharmin. I really really want her, but I already have a Sharmin.... *sighs* So pretty.

3. :o SHE'S so... wow! very different from my girl! but so very beautiful! :D

4. Wow best looking Sharmin EVER! .....tempted as never before.....

5. This one cracks me up :lol: I looked at the title and assumed sonehow soemthing was either major wrong or that Sharmin had a major mishap in someone's home.(Forgot I was in NEWS)..

Then I see the ebay link and think - maybe it's some sort of weird auction. :?
      Then I click - and for the first time contemplate whether Sharmin should find her way to my house....With a great deal of will power - No - NO - NO - !!!!

I say and pray that my will holds! :D
      Therese

6. with those long elf ears, she reminds me a lot of the comic Poison Elves.

she's awsome!

~Erin

7. !!!! :o :o :o :o :o !!!! I want one! I hope there are more.

*runs off to save pics*

8. Very intersting take on Sharmin.
      For some reason, she seems to me like she's absolutely crying out for a lip piercing.

9. Ooooh!!! I like that Sharmin!!!
      *wants*

Thanks for sharing the link ~~~
      hope there will be more of Nightmare Sharmin...
      xcrosses fingers....

10. Cloudtrader: Having two of the same doll isn't a bad thing. Especially when one is as gorgeous as Nightmare Sharmin. :wink:

Descending Twilight and Angelificatus: Oh there'll probably be a few more of Nightmare Sharmin on ebay, I seem to remember seeing a few Black Dream and White Dream versions, and of course tons of the Kimono version. So good luck to both of you should you decide to get one!

Myself I'm still not a huge fan of the Sharmin headmold, but the faceup and overall look to this one is just my cup of tea. I'll probably be using her for faceup reference when I *finally* get my boy. :cow

<3 Nightmare Sharmin

11. yeah, usually she's not my type, but wow, the faceup and clothes are great! hope the person who snapped her up posts pics here! :D

12. oh wow!!!! i didnt know sharmin could look so great!!! :o wow wow wow~~~

13. I have never been a big fan of Sharmin ..
      But this one is a must have :D

14. Tho I´ve never been a Sharmin-shipper I absolutely adore this one!!

15. I'm not into the goth look, but I gotta admit, she's cute! :chibi

16. I love the gothy look for sharmin, but not tooooo goth.

Sharmin is a doll to me with TONS of potential. It's sad how people write her off so easily... she's one of those dolls you HAVE to see in person to appreciate. I absolutely adore mine to death, especially after her new faceup and body mods.

17. I've wanted a Sharmin for awhile now--she can pull off so many incredibly different looks--but this version definitely sent me right over the edge! I have a bid in on one, and at least if I get outbid, I know I can get the next one with BIN--I just *love* her!!

Lia

18. NOW that looks good! Love the coloring combination... pale skin.. pale blue eyes and black hair.. looks great.

I have a Sharmin.. and to be very honest.. she obviously doesnt photograph well.. as she is sooooooooo much better in person than ANY pic I have seen.. This one would probably look even better in person.

Some dolls look better in photos than they really are...Sharmin isnt one of those.

I am nearly tempted to get another Sharmin to give her this sort of look! My current one needs a mate sometime.. so I though.. Ok maybe Alice... BUT.. well I LIKE this one.

19. I'm really tempted to get Nightmare Sharmin, too, but since my fav. hobby is photographing my dolls ... she's a no-no ;_;

I LOVE playing with Sharmin's ears and headcap, but she's really hard to pose and photograph. I'd probably end up playing with her for a month and then end up having to sell her.